QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

I would only give up 1 of our first round picks if it meant we got Russell Wilson. Send them Jalen Hurts as well. I assume it would take more than that to get Russ but that is the most i'd spend. Otherwise, I would roll with Hurts or Minshew next year. I'm not interested in any of these subpar QBs in this class. I believe that Russ can give us a couple of seasons of decent play if our OL stays at/near the top for the next few seasons.

10 hours ago, oland11 said:

I would only give up 1 of our first round picks if it meant we got Russell Wilson. Send them Jalen Hurts as well. I assume it would take more than that to get Russ but that is the most i'd spend. Otherwise, I would roll with Hurts or Minshew next year. I'm not interested in any of these subpar QBs in this class. I believe that Russ can give us a couple of seasons of decent play if our OL stays at/near the top for the next few seasons.

If he didn’t look so cooked this year for sure.

I can’t confidently say he isn’t on a steep downturn already though.

14 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I like Young more than Stroud but both look like really, really good prospects in the 2023 draft. I really doubt we will be in position to get either though unless we trade one of our firsts this year for one next year again.

This is absolutely what we should do and is actually something I think the FO will take a hard look at. 

22 hours ago, oland11 said:

Russell Wilson looks like Jalen Hurts right now, without the 75 rushing yards to soften his poor passing. I wouldn't trade for him period. He's expensive and declining. Not really a shock it's happening at age 33, with the amount of sacks/hits he has taken over his career. Matt Ryan is like 4 years older, but probably taken way less hits over the course of his career.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If Corral or Howell are there without moving with one of our picks, I not overly against it. 

Corral seems like a better version of what Scouts talked themselves into with Zach Wilson. More consistent and in the SEC.

Intangibles he seemed like a more competitive tough dude than the Wilson’s of the world. Also doesn’t have a punchable face, so there’s that too.

I liked his games last year.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Corral seems like a better version of what Scouts talked themselves into with Zach Wilson. More consistent and in the SEC.

Intangibles he seemed like a more competitive tough dude than the Wilson’s of the world. Also doesn’t have a punchable face, so there’s that too.

I liked his games last year.

Don’t forget Howie tried to move up for Wilson so yeah, can see the Eagles Corral-ing