Week 4: VIKINGS (0-3) at Texans (0-3)

swede700

15 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

He’s made some splash plays with the sack. Admittedly I wasn’t keying on him but he seems like he could become a solid rotational piece/DE3 for sure. 

I haven't seen much of Holmes now but that's a good sign if he Wonnum has been able to move up the depth chart that quick

Cook ran for 130 yards and a pair of scores, while Thielen (eight catches for 114 yards and a score) and Jefferson (four catches for 103 yards) both went over the 100-yard mark.

The last time the Vikings had a pair of 100-yard receivers and a 100-yard rusher in the same game was back in 2000, when the trio of Randy Moss, Cris Carter and Robert Smith did it against the Panthers.

https://www.vikings.com/news/texans-week-4-first-win-make-final-stand?fbclid=IwAR1TdpWW_oIRk0PrdszIEjSuhaFpEqDRp5Vt8C3LGDEb5GgD2FN4LmWQEe0

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Unfortunately, the Vikings are going to coast to a 6 or 7 win season, be way out of contention for Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields and be stuck with Kirk Cousins for another year.

I got us at 6-10 after a quarter of the season over.

Without a 2nd we probably don't have the ammo to trade up and get a QB.

After that, we still desperately need a UT/3T, two guards, and possibly a safety and a LT.

Spielman has been good, but we've put ourselves in a hole giving big contracts to a kinda mediocre QB and now a RB.

10 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I haven't seen much of Holmes now but that's a good sign if he Wonnum has been able to move up the depth chart that quick

I didn't see his sack. Was it a good play by him or more so a coverage sack?

Also we only got credited for 2 sacks. I counted 3 (plus Wonnum's making it 4). What gives? 

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I got us at 6-10 after a quarter of the season over.

Without a 2nd we probably don't have the ammo to trade up and get a QB.

After that, we still desperately need a UT/3T, two guards, and possibly a safety and a LT.

Spielman has been good, but we've put ourselves in a hole giving big contracts to a kinda mediocre QB and now a RB.

I got us at 13-3. Heartbreaking NFC Championship loss to keep on brand