Colts at Bears - 12 CBS

dll2000

10 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Well, few quarterbacks play all 16 games. So, there's that. But do you think that if Foles goes down, the Bears will go into tank mode? I'm not following.

If they are choosing Bray over Tru when both are available then it is obvious winning isn't their priority, or they are taking a stupidly unneccessary risk in hoping Foles can stay healthy. 

As far as few start 16 games, that's not really true. 13 QBs did just last year, 16 the year before, etc. Sure there are instances where the QB position is in flux but it's far from a rarity to have one last 16 games, at least outside if Chicago anyway. 

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

If they are choosing Bray over Tru when both are available then it is obvious winning isn't their priority, or they are taking a stupidly unneccessary risk in hoping Foles can stay healthy. 

As far as few start 16 games, that's not really true. 13 QBs did just last year, 16 the year before, etc. Sure there are instances where the QB position is in flux but it's far from a rarity to have one last 16 games, at least outside if Chicago anyway. 

If Bears got an offer for MT I am all for trading him.   I have lost confidence in him.   I gave up in first half of Falcons game.  He played 3 bad defenses that were severely injured and struggled far more than he should have.  

This with good players on his side.  He no longer has excuse of being young and new to system.

Foles destroyed Falcons coming in cold and with no reps, a shorted preseason and not getting most of reps in preseason and none after not named starter.

33 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

If Bears got an offer for MT I am all for trading him.   I have lost confidence in him.   I gave up in first half of Falcons game.  He played 3 bad defenses that were severely injured and struggled far more than he should have.  

Right if there is a trade for him then take it, damn near for anything. I was referring to the notion of him being a healthy scratch. 

16 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Right if there is a trade for him then take it, damn near for anything. I was referring to the notion of him being a healthy scratch. 

That is a head scratcher, perhaps it relates to a trade and that is part of deal so he isn’t at any kind of risk. 

Just now, dll2000 said:

That is a head scratcher, perhaps it relates to a trade and that is part of deal so he isn’t at any kind of risk. 

Clearly MT is better than Bray.   And I also question value of keeping a player around for years on end who can’t play just because he knows system. 

I mean a player that is 3rd best in a group of MT and Daniel is not NFL worthy.