2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I love this. Wright and Jackson are TERRIBLE. So glad to get rid of them.

One thing. This Mavs team was (is?) SOFT SOFT SOFT. Johnson is the goon they need. Plus Ruchardson fills that void too, and is also a stud (I love JRich).

We now have $54 mil in expirings for our false hope in signing Giannis.

Really looking forward to see what Kerr does with this team. Easy to coach when you have have Curry/KD and Klay. Easy to run the style of offense he has always liked to use with those players. Warriors needed to get more athletic and they have done so with picking Wiseman and getting Oubre and even getting Wiggins last year. Now Kerr needs to change the style of offense he runs. This should be a team that pushes tempo fast break team to utilize Wiseman running ability and Wiggins slashing ability and Oubre's ability to attack the rim. Draymond can play more of the PG role to facilitate the ball in transition which will allow Curry to have more wide open options. 

Can't wait for the season to start looking forward to seeing how this plans out. 

12 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

i think he's worth it, imo, denvver should have played him earlier in the season. dude has been balling for a couple years now

he's not worth 20m, but we matched it. he wanted "more offensive role." which is so wild because i felt he was in a great role. a rare lose / lose / lose situation for everyone  

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I still cannot believe Grant chose Detroit over Denver. I guess you'll get the ball more but you won't be getting the same looks, and not like you are suddenly gonna be the go to scorer there. Denver continues getting steamrolled in FA.

I can't believe it man. I'm not a huge Grant fan. Was talking myself into him all year. 20m for him is preposterous...obviously. But he is essentially a 3 and D wing and that's a huge need for us. Green is more big than wing. Ugh.