Week 5 Bucs (3-1) @ Da Bears (3-1)- TNF

ravishingone

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Packers

Raiders

Giants

Saints

Panthers

We have the ability to go 4-1 over that stretch. But we play football as undisciplined as we did today and we’ll go 2-3 or worse. Maybe this loss can be another wake up call... hopefully.

I have faith in TFB.

Things will change.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can't attack anywhere when your top four WRs are banged up and your RBs can't hold into the ball in the passing game.

It's been a rough start.

It s embarrassing the drive altering penalties on offense, and the penalties on 3rd down to not get off the field.  

With that being written, the defense was good enough to win.  The offense was again the issue.

Just now, ravishingone said:

It s embarrassing the drive altering penalties on offense, and the penalties on 3rd down to not get off the field.  

With that being written, the defense was good enough to win.  The offense was again the issue.

243 yards. 3/10 on third down. 2.5 ypc. 4.6 ypa. A turnover.

Can't draw it up much better on defense.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I have faith in TFB.

Things will change.

After that 5 game stretch it’s the Rams and Chiefs. So if we are trash through it the the season is gonna go down fast.

The undisciplined play was the worst part. We really need this mini bye to reflect and get healthy. I’ll say it again. Hopefully this is a wake up call. The penalties aren’t regarded as highly by the players if we squeak out a win. No one is gonna want to be around Brady the next week and a half.