Week 5 Bucs (3-1) @ Da Bears (3-1)- TNF

ravishingone

18 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Someone needs to ask Bowles why he was frequently choosing to play soft coverage when the Bears had zero intention of going deep all night. 90% of Foles' yards came from short throws to Robinson with the CB 5-6 yards away from him. 

Worst called game from him by far. 

We used to do this garbage when Smith was our d coordinator 

Play 10 yards off the ball

Wtf are they doing that for?? Play man up  seriously

I'm so pissed

How the hell do they reverse that call into a fumble 

Blows my mind

Call on the field incomplete, its borderline and iffy so what do they usually do ? Have the call stand as called on the field right? Not in Chicago,  let's reverse that ****

Unbelievable 

I'm so salty 

My gf is a bears fan and I have to listen to this trash now

Like I said idc if we get beat, we get beat , but to straight up cheat us out of a win and call everything in their favor is atrocious 

Onsie,  twosies,  sure. BUT LIKE 4 MOMENTUM SWINGING CALLS 

Come on man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

We used to do this garbage when Smith was our d coordinator 

Play 10 yards off the ball

Wtf are they doing that for?? Play man up  seriously

I'm so pissed

How the hell do they reverse that call into a fumble 

Blows my mind

Call on the field incomplete, its borderline and iffy so what do they usually do ? Have the call stand as called on the field right? Not in Chicago,  let's reverse that ****

Unbelievable 

I'm so salty 

My gf is a bears fan and I have to listen to this trash now

Like I said idc if we get beat, we get beat , but to straight up cheat us out of a win and call everything in their favor is atrocious 

Onsie,  twosies,  sure. BUT LIKE 4 MOMENTUM SWINGING CALLS 

Come on man

Yep, I can handle losses like the one to the Saints because we straight up got beat by a better team. But this one? Not a chance. We didn't get beat by a better team. Not saying we played amazing by any stretch, but the Bears had zero business even being in the game, let alone winning it. 

I hate to say it...but best case scenario for Vea is at least a moderate high ankle sprain that should keep him out 4-6 weeks. I think that is much more likely that he sustained a tibial fracture or multiligamental injury (ankle dislocation), which will likely result in him missing the season.

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bad calls from the refs were brutal. But we still had a chance to make up for it. And we didn't. 

Agreed. Those two first half drives where we went all the way down the field with no trouble and then stalled in the red zone, only coming away with 3 points each time killed us looking back...

57 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed. Those two first half drives where we went all the way down the field with no trouble and then stalled in the red zone, only coming away with 3 points each time killed us looking back...

Control what you can control and this is a prime example of us not doing that. We can’t keep doing this offensively and beat better teams. Maybe this is a good smack in the face and something to think about for a week and a half before the Packers game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Someone needs to ask Bowles why he was frequently choosing to play soft coverage when the Bears had zero intention of going deep all night. 90% of Foles' yards came from short throws to Robinson with the CB 5-6 yards away from him. 

Worst called game from him by far. 

Also how come they don't bother to defend the flats as too many short dump offs to RB's in the flats that move the sticks. I know the Bucs secondary is unreliable covering downfield but they can still take away the short stuff can't they?

3 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Also not going for it on 4th & 1 in the 4th and instead kicking the FG was dumb b/c I knew they needed a bigger lead with this secondary inability to stop the pass.