STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

n2: redirected counselor to glen. I was told I found myself in front of ET and he was redirected to Glen

GLEN IS NOW A THREAT TO ALL OF US!!!!! SOMEBODY KILL HIM!!!!!

Looks to me like SirA was killed by Obi-Wan, given he was a Rebel and I know that wasn't me and I assume wasn't Mwil, what with his broken saber.

Possible Obi Wan suspects:

RuskieTitan
ET80
Counselor
Bcb
AFlaccoSeagulls
TK3
Squire
Swag

I don't think it was Swag. I strongly doubt it's Squire. Counselor claimed an Imperial Officer as well, if @Counselor could give me targets so far I would appreciate it. Ruskie confirmed the frame message Daboyle received, which could have just been him playing along, but we also have two scout troopers and I would be surprised if there weren't at least two stormtroopers.

Which leaves us with ET, Bcb, AFlaccoSeagulls, and TK3.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure.  If he was the bounty hunter and killed a rebel, he would be using that for cred.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree.

@Blue do you think orca is a bounty hunter?

I do. I also think he knows Empire has bigger issues than him and is betting he can fly under the radar the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I want you to understand that when I say "I don't believe anything you say," that I mean that with the utmost sincerity. We know you're not Town, you almost certainly have a wincon that is irrelevant to us winning, and you clearly tried to mislead us about Pickle. Go sit in a corner while the Empire figures out who to kill today and hope that we don't decide you're the safest option.

big "choke me gimp suit daddy" energy here

Fine...screw my wincon....Im taking out scum myself if I have to

I'm Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter 

If 4 people are dead and im alive at the end of the game I win with whoever else does

These are Motti, Yoda, Han Solo, Lando

This is why I knew they are in the game

Pickle basically claimed Motti so that confirmed he was him from my view. I tried hitting him N2 (Malf forced it) and used a personal redirect item to him last night...not sure if anyone used a move on me 

N1 i used one of my plethora of jet packs so suck on that Blue

My move is name invest. Tk3 is Chewy. Invested him last night 

tumblr_lruuxeGM251r3parto1_400.gif

Fly me to the moon!!!!

• Like 1

So because Han is dead before any other members of his faction, Lando doesn't appear able to join the Rebels at this point. That player should probably claim now, since scum can't afford to spend a precious kill eliminating you and Empire knows you aren't a threat.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Fine...screw my wincon....Im taking out scum myself if I have to

I'm Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter 

If 4 people are dead and im alive at the end of the game I win with whoever else does

These are Motti, Yoda, Han Solo, Lando

This is why I knew they are in the game

Pickle basically claimed Motti so that confirmed he was him from my view. I tried hitting him N2 (Malf forced it) and used a personal redirect item to him last night...not sure if anyone used a move on me 

N1 i used one of my plethora of jet packs so suck on that Blue

My move is name invest. Tk3 is Chewy. Invested him last night 

tumblr_lruuxeGM251r3parto1_400.gif

Fly me to the moon!!!!

Sweet! Good work Orca.