STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

kingseanjohn - 11 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat, Hockey5djh

give me someone in that range who threw a vote on today, on a stagnant vote leader, and then just let it ride all day

Move one to the left iyam. He's playing the pickle scum game and pickle is MIA like he always is as power role scum.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

kingseanjohn - 11 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat, Hockey5djh

give me someone in that range who threw a vote on today, on a stagnant vote leader, and then just let it ride all day

mwil likes to build a town counterwagon when hes scum

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

But no one who threw one on yesterday, right? Definitely not Josh or Daboyle, or hockey who had a single post until I called him out and he then voted after me :)

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Probably

By all means lynch KSJ if you want. but at least do something with the day first

Everyone piled on the guy an hour into the game and then their votes have been stagnant for over 24 hours

Let's at least put some pressure in different places and see what turns up

I didn’t do anything.

VC

kingseanjohn - 9 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - SirA1, Forge,

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, [Glen]

Matts4313 - 2 - Dome, squire12

Pickle Rick - 2 - SwAg, MWil23

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

bigbadbuff - 1 - Tk3

Tk3 - 1 - Hockey5djh

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls

Cannot vote: Daniel

90 minutes left in the day. Bear in mind that night actions are due 30 minutes after I process end of day, which means probably somewhere between 9:30 to 9:45. If you know you're not going to be online, you should send moves ahead of time.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

kingseanjohn - 9 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - SirA1, Forge,

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, [Glen]

Matts4313 - 2 - Dome, squire12

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg, MWil23

bigbadbuff - 1 - Tk3

Tk3 - 1 - Hockey5djh

Is this correct?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

thats a textbook "scumslip" that hockey pointed out.

50 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So, from what I gather, the theory is that he forgot to not be a method player, and posted a quote in character, accidentally outing himself as a jedi?

The reason this confuses me is that seems like a kind of dumb theory.