STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, Blue said:

oh boy, you are a lucky sumbitch to not be one of those people getting yelled at today

The number of right answers to my question are very few. This was not one of them.

If you can figure that out it will be. If you can't, you can just post it, though that would be not be very smart 

Just now, The Orca said:

If you can figure that out it will be. If you can't, you can just post it, though that would be not be very smart 

You vastly overestimate my desire to keep you alive. But sure, we'll play it that way.

So here's the deal: I had a one-shot ability to receive the names of five players, and the alignments of those players. However, I was not told which player was which alignment; only that there was at least one player of that alignment in that group. It's a mix and match invest result, essentially.

Out of the five names, I got Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, and one other alignment not stated in the OP.

Daniel was one of those five players, and he just flipped Empire.

Out of @Pickle Rick, @Glen, @Tugboat, and @Matts4313, at least one of you is a Rebel and one of you is a third-party alignment. Given Daniel's flip, it is entirely possible all four of you are scum. Good news is, the first one of you who claims the correct third-party alignment gets a prize!

Now turn on each other like the dogs you are. Entertain us with why one of your compatriots is the scum here and not you.

• Like 3

Just now, SwAg said:

Although, I will say, you putting Daniel in there could be the way to sub out whoever in your faction got looped into the result.

But, I’ll go with the simplest solution, which is death to the whole list.

So I'm gonna mention this as well, since it's information I think I should bring up just in case scum try to kill me: based on the flavor of the PM I received, I believe I was redirected from you to Daniel. So lol, not even something I chose.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

You vastly overestimate my desire to keep you alive. But sure, we'll play it that way.

So here's the deal: I had a one-shot ability to receive the names of five players, and the alignments of those players. However, I was not told which player was which alignment; only that there was at least one player of that alignment in that group. It's a mix and match invest result, essentially.

Out of the five names, I got Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, and one other alignment not stated in the OP.

Out of @Pickle Rick, @Glen, @Tugboat, and @Matts4313, at least one of you is a Rebel and one of you is a third-party alignment. Given Daniel's flip, it is entirely possible all four of you are scum. Good news is, the first one of you who claims the correct third-party alignment gets a prize!

Now turn on each other like the dogs you are. Entertain us with why one of your compatriots is the scum here and not you.

Did you pick those 5?

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I like the way you played with this post. Makes me feel you aren't full of it. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

So I'm gonna mention this as well, since it's information I think I should bring up just in case scum try to kill me: based on the flavor of the PM I received, I believe I was redirected from you to Daniel. So lol, not even something I chose.

There was a mechanic in previous games that watered down the result.  Previously, it was you chose three people, and then two randoms were included.

Were you only redirected on one target?