Week 5 GDT - Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on where the cap is next season. We have 15 million in space with a ton of guys as free agents. Tons of holes. O-line is horrific. I think our quarterback is not good. 4 of our top 5 corners are free agents, as is a starting safety. There's going to be a lot of turnover. 

Honestly restructuring Jimmy(or cutting him) and cutting Ford, Tomlinson and Gould can save almost 30 mil. The year after is a bit more of a problem i feel with only 18 guys under contract already couting for almost 158 mil.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly restructuring Jimmy(or cutting him) and cutting Ford, Tomlinson and Gould can save almost 30 mil. The year after is a bit more of a problem i feel with only 18 guys under contract already couting for almost 158 mil.

Yeah, but you have to find replacements with all those guys. The market is too volatile right now for me to know what those replacements look like...not to mention all the guys that we just need to re-sign. I don't know what this roster actually looks like. 

And sweet mother of god, no restructuring Jimmy LOL

4 minutes ago, SoCalNiner said:

It was sarcasm with all the re-signing you guys did at the start of the season. 

We'll have to pay for it at some point, but we can keep putting that off until we're ready to accept a down year (and then eat it then).

Just now, Forge said:

Super freaking raw....he's super risky...but you may have to just take that chance. A lot of people like the BYU kid Zach Wilson, but I haven't watched him yet. 

This team with a super freak at QB could win right away with the roster as long as they get this Oline figured out next year.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but you have to find replacements with all those guys. The market is too volatile right now for me to know what those replacements look like...not to mention all the guys that we just need to re-sign. I don't know what this roster actually looks like. 

And sweet mother of god, no restructuring Jimmy LOL

Honestly for the short term restructuring him might be the best way to go altough if we keep sucking the way we do just cut him and roll the dice in the draft. I feel if the cap goes down the whole market has to go down with so many teams already over the projected cap. But we have to hit on our moves thats for sure.