Week 5 GDT - Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Justone2 said:

Honestly for the short term restructuring him might be the best way to go altough if we keep sucking the way we do just cut him and roll the dice in the draft. I feel if the cap goes down the whole market has to go down with so many teams already over the projected cap. But we have to hit on our moves thats for sure.

I wouldn't restructure him...next year he's 27M on the cap, and if we draft a guy like Lance, I don't at all mind giving him a year to groom. But there are other options who may be available if we want to make a change that don't require us to throw a rookie into the fire, and I think we will consider it. If we considered Brady this year, I Think we have to consider alternatives next year. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't restructure him...next year he's 27M on the cap, and if we draft a guy like Lance, I don't at all mind giving him a year to groom. But there are other options who may be available if we want to make a change that don't require us to throw a rookie into the fire, and I think we will consider it. If we considered Brady this year, I Think we have to consider alternatives next year. 

Here is the thing about it though, we have to cut Garoppolo by 4/1 I believe 

We are stuck with him for one more season 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Here is the thing about it though, we have to cut Garoppolo by 4/1 I believe 

We are stuck with him for one more season 

This year was the last year of the 4/1 vesting. I think we would make the decision before that anyway, though. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I honestly really wanted to see Brady in a 49er uniform.