Washington benches QB Dwayne Haskins; starting QB Kyle Allen

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t believe anything on Twitter, Mob Rule Mentality and they complain about everything. 

Haskins has been terrible. He was even terrible in TC and Rivera wanted open competition but the FO said no. He was given a fair shot, a whole quarter of the season, and he’s been trash. 

Literally none of the bolded is true. One of the biggest clues to its falsehood is the fact that Rivera IS the FO. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Legitimately asking, when was the last time a former high draft pick stunk it up for a few years before getting dealt and then figuring it out?  I can't imagine that list is very long.

Can we put everything on Haskins tho? Redskins have been a completely shiz show. He was a very raw prospect but very talented. He needs a place that could properly develop him

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Judging by stuff we've heard about him, I'd f hate him as a person, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's disliked by his team.

But that still doesn't justify a dropping, IMO. If he's done, he's not been given a fair enough chance. 13 games...eesh. I bet he comes back though.

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Drew Brees was great before he left the Chargers.  Also he was a 2nd round pick. 

He was the 32nd overall pick, but yes, technically a 2nd rounder.  And he was not anywhere near great in his second year of starting for the Chargers.  He wasn't good until his 4th year, the year they drafted Rivers, which lit a fire under his ***.

Edited by HTTRDynasty