Washington benches QB Dwayne Haskins; starting QB Kyle Allen

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I just hate the narrative Haskins has nothing to work with. Carson Wentz gets bashed on these forums and he throws a 42 yard beauty of a td to a practice squad wr but Haskins has nothing to work with .

Some teams dont even have a McLauren and you should see Gibson is a Kamara type of rb. Haskin is a check down qb and isnt even good at that.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think a team like the Colts should trade for Haskins. Park him on the bench and start having him learn from Reich, Sirianni, and Rivers. Get him the hell out of their before he is completely ruined 

Darnold will be available this offseason once the Jets get Lawrence. Go after him.

47 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Darnold will be available this offseason once the Jets get Lawrence. Go after him.

Why? Let him take the abuse. Let Lawrence sit so you don’t get him killed.

make the move for Haskins and you have a chance to get him ready for next year. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, ravishingone said:

1yr starter in college, less then 16 games in the pros, that s very quick.  Best hope for Haskins is a stable winning franchise gives up a late day 2 or 3 pick and see if he can develop.

I'd take him on the Saints to be the 2nd/3rd QB and eventual future.  Good OL, at least 1 good WR, great dual threat RB, and playcalling that is closer to what he ran at Ohio State when there is a QB capable of making the throws.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, TitanSlim said:

The more I think about it the more I feel Haskins is being punished for his agent tweeting at his defense the other day.

Don’t believe anything on Twitter, Mob Rule Mentality and they complain about everything. 

Haskins has been terrible. He was even terrible in TC and Rivera wanted open competition but the FO said no. He was given a fair shot, a whole quarter of the season, and he’s been trash. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, buno67 said:

I think a team like the Colts should trade for Haskins. Park him on the bench and start having him learn from Reich, Sirianni, and Rivers. Get him the hell out of their before he is completely ruined 

Legitimately asking, when was the last time a former high draft pick stunk it up for a few years before getting dealt and then figuring it out?  I can't imagine that list is very long.