Washington benches QB Dwayne Haskins; starting QB Kyle Allen

RaidersAreOne

56 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't expect Kyle Allen to be noticeably better, but at least you are letting the team and fanbase know that you are indeed tanking for a good QB, and potentially ending the suffering as soon as next season.

The suffering will continue until Snyder sells the team. 

No reason to stick with a bad QB.

I think its Allen because Smith is not quite ready yet (if he ever will be again)

Haskins might still eventually pan out but a guy with very limited college experience on a bad offense just might need a while to work on his craft

• 14 starts in college?
  • 11 starts in the NFL
  • You don't write him off yet

Goofy Sad Stat of the Day:

• Benched Haskins was the 2nd highest rated passer in the NFC East this year.
Edited by SkippyX

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Isn't this the guy that was so stupid he ran backyards out of the endzone?  

I can’t watch him on tv and take what he says seriously. Especially when he critiques other qbs. Knowing he ran out the back of the end zone 

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

I can’t watch him on tv and take what he says seriously. Especially when he critiques other qbs. Knowing he ran out the back of the end zone 

I will take him with his evidence based analysis and support for his conclusions over ***-clowns like MJD and Brady Quinn just saying whatever they want with no analysis.

12 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Question for Football Team fans:

Do you want to chase that 7-9 division championship and likely first round slaughter?

Is it worth it to take a step back to Allen if in the long term it helps Haskins grow as a QB?

Haskins will never grow into a starter. Maybe a backup some day if he's lucky.

Worst case scenario in this move to put Kyle Allen in?

We still suck & have a top 5 draft pick. Maybe try for Lawrence or Fields. Trade away Haskins.

Best case scenario...

We win Division & possibly find our QB in Kyle Allen. Thus, continue to build offense talent to help him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Haskins will never grow into a starter. Maybe a backup some day if he's lucky.

Worst case scenario in this move to put Kyle Allen in?

We still suck & have a top 5 draft pick. Maybe try for Lawrence or Fields. Trade away Haskins.

Best case scenario...

We win Division & possibly find our QB in Kyle Allen. Thus, continue to build offense talent to help him.

You forgot worst case scenario #2

win 5-6 games with Allen and get fooled into thinking he’s your qb for the next year.

25 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

You forgot worst case scenario #2

win 5-6 games with Allen and get fooled into thinking he’s your qb for the next year.

That's not happening but will most likely take you out of the Lawrence/Fields sweepstakes. Not sure what Rivera is accomplishing with this move?

Play Haskins until its crystal clear one way or another he's not your FQBOTF. Especially to the owner who hand picked him!