BrownLeader 2021 Positional Rankings

BrownLeader

Greetings! Starting to watch prospects again and sharing my initial rankings for your scrutiny. Let me know if there's someone I'm sleeping on, too high on, or you just feel like talking sh#t. Previous FF reads: 20202019Pick a Bust 2020Pick a Bust 2019 | Positional Rankings 2018: | 2017 | 2016.  ...and all my draft stuff ...@ TALKDRAFT.NET 

3/7/21

Screenshot-2021-02-13-TD-talkdraft.png

Screenshot-2021-03-06-RB-talkdraft.png

Screenshot-2021-03-06-RB-talkdraft-1.png

Screenshot-2021-03-07-S-talkdraft.pngScreenshot-2021-02-13-TD-talkdraft-4.png

Screenshot-2021-03-07-S-talkdraft-2.pngScreenshot-2021-03-07-S-talkdraft-3.pngScreenshot-2021-02-13-TD-talkdraft-7.pngScreenshot-2021-02-13-TD-talkdraft-8.png

Screenshot-2021-03-07-DT-talkdraft.pngScreenshot-2021-03-06-DE-OLB-talkdraft.pScreenshot-2021-03-06-ILB-talkdraft.png

Screenshot-2021-03-06-ILB-talkdraft-1.pn

Screenshot-2021-03-06-ILB-talkdraft-2.pn

Screenshot-2021-03-06-S-talkdraft.png

Screenshot-2021-02-17-CB-talkdraft-1.pngScreenshot-2021-02-17-CB-talkdraft-2.pngScreenshot-2021-02-17-CB-talkdraft-3.pngScreenshot-2021-02-17-OVERALL-talkdraft.

Edited by BrownLeader
  • Like 3

Maybe it's just me but I feel like Brevin Jordan should be rated higher. However, I also understand if most don't agree because I also thought prior to last year that Albert O was going to be better than both the Iowa TE's drafted in the 1st round. 😂

Edited by Nick_gb

2 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

maybe Dan Faalele.

He's my top rated RT. I think Jackson Carman is considered a higher pick as of now, but he's overrated for the NFL. He doesn't have the lateral agility to match speed rushers.

Underrated guys:

Alaric Jackson---Iowa
Cole Van Lanen---Wisconsin
Vederian Lowe---Illinois
Dylan Wonnum---South Carolina

I'm happy that you have Pitt guys Pickett and Ford up there. I love both as prospects. Pickett is efficient and pro-ready. Ford has elite upside. Already an unreal run defender and has the hips and the raw athleticism to eventually thrive in coverage.

Surprised to see Brevin Jordan so low. Where is Jaelan Phillips? He's been one of the best DE's in the country this year.

Also, Kadarius Toney is from Florida, not Miami. He's a beast.

• Like 1

Where is Deonte Brown, he is one of the best guards in the country.

KJ Britt is arguably the best ILB in the up coming draft if he declares, Monty Rice might be #2.  Moses is good but struggled big time in coverage last week and doubt he could play OLB honestly he is ILB all the way and probably only in a 3/4.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is going to be a 1st round pick so he is way too low and Zaven Collins has been about as impressive as any OLB in the nation and could be a late 1st or 2nd round pick, kid is legit.  Chazz Surratt is a little overrated I feel, last week he did not play well and did not do much honestly.  He is little and not very strong, sure had a great season last year but have not seen as much sack or big play production out of him this year.  That D played awful against VT, that was a surprise I must say.

Carlos Basham Jr. is too low and so is Patrick Jones.   Both have 1st round potential at worst 2nd round.  And Oweh is a massive projection, he has not played at a high level yet in his career, will see if he can this year but I doubt it.  

Jevon Holland to me is the best safety potentially, LeCounte with his range is right up there as well and Hufanga if he can stay healthy is damn good.  Breeze is up there as well with how he has played last year if he can continue and Bubba Bolden is the biggest riser at that position.  Has played great on Miami, super range and length and really has improved, love his game and he could be a great 2nd or 3rd round pickup.  

Najee being that low is insane, he has great feet for a big man, rarely if ever fumbles, has good hands and good speed.  He could be a great pro, and I agree Matt Corral should be included but arguably higher because he has played so well this season.  He is athletic, quick release, accurate arm, competitive and with his mobility is hell to handle.  Eliajh Moore is rocketing up the rankings as well, kid is legit and could be an amazing pro, same with the TE Yeboah who has looked great.  Hunter Long as well at TE on BC has looked amazing also.

• Like 2

A few things:

• TREY LANCE IS NOT BETTER THAN JUSTIN FIELDS
  • Rousseau is a top 5-8 player overall
  • Chris Olave at 20 is a joke
  • Patrick Jones II and Jayson Oweh need to flip on the list 
  • Carlos Basham needs to be somewhere in the top 5 DE, he is a stud
  • Marvin Wilson is DT1 
  • Twyman needs to be in the top 3
  • Barron Browning needs to be added to the DE/OLB group 
  • Andre Cisco needs to be higher 
  • Alex Leatherwood should be higher
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

A few things:

• TREY LANCE IS NOT BETTER THAN JUSTIN FIELDS
  • Rousseau is a top 5-8 player overall
  • Chris Olave at 20 is a joke
  • Patrick Jones II and Jayson Oweh need to flip on the list 
  • Carlos Basham needs to be somewhere in the top 5 DE, he is a stud
  • Marvin Wilson is DT1 
  • Twyman needs to be in the top 3
  • Barron Browning needs to be added to the DE/OLB group 
  • Andre Cisco needs to be higher 
  • Alex Leatherwood should be higher

I agree, Alex Leatherwood is arguably the 2nd best OL in the draft, especially with his versatility to be able to play OG or OT.  Great prospect overall and Sewell is the only one better than him.  

• Like 1