Week 5: Rams vs Football Team

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

They should’ve just named him coach and been done with it. 

I had thought he needed a couple years more experience beforehand. But after hiring DelRio, an experienced guy to help. Now I agree with you.

And watch him get a job like Eagles or Giants..

Just now, lavar703 said:

I don’t understand how we went into another season with Bostic starting? Just crazy 

Our over-reliance on journeyman LBers is so frustrating.  At least with some of the players on offense, you could argue that they needed chances.  KPL and Bostic have had those chances, and didn't do well with them. 

• Like 1

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

I had thought he needed a couple years more experience beforehand. But after hiring DelRio, an experienced guy to help. Now I agree with you.

And watch him get a job like Eagles or Giants..

We get to read all the articles of how the Redskins had him in the building and let him get away just like LaFleur and McVay. Then after that it will be Kyle Smith. It’s never going to end. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Our over-reliance on journeyman LBers is so frustrating.  At least with some of the players on offense, you could argue that they needed chances.  KPL and Bostic have had those chances, and didn't do well with them. 

We definitely should be just going with our drafted LBs and or UDFA types. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

At some point the questioning of a Turner is going to start. He can hide right now because he’s new but it’s going to start soon. 

And Del Rio, this D blows chunks switch to the 4-3 is solving all our problems! It was his choice to keep certain players over others and it was his choice to start certain players and not put certain players in different spots where they csn be goos bc we have others who can play their natural position.

Edited by turtle28