Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MacReady

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Between this game and the NFCC debacle vs SF, I don't know how I'll be able to take this team seriously until they are actually in the SB

They needed to show up and win a big road game today and they flopped.  I agree that it's hard to take them seriously as a super bowl contender. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Even if Rodgers hadn't thrown two interceptions, you couldn't expect him to put up 29 points against this defense.

Blame Aaron all you want, this loss is on our defense forcing our offense to play a way it cannot play. 

Thi loss is on both lines.  The Bucs knocked Rodgers around all day long and brady's jersey is clean.

As long as the game is screwed and the team has given up, I may as well offer a small tidbit about the final leg of my project because the obstacle before me is just frustrating me to no end.

Specifically, I'm struggling to pick two out of a trio of Luke Kuechly, Bobby Wagner, and Lavonte David. Defense is a 3-4/4-3 Hybrid.