Malfatron

winner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• bills
    • titans
    • tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2020 at 11:08 PM

Kinda looking forward to this one!

I wanna fully focus on the three ring circus that is Josh Allen as he does his high wire act balancing making ridiculous plays while constantly tiptoeing the line of maddeningly dumb decisions that could blow the team's chances

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Well I'm happy I could help inform you then.

You’re honestly comparing the Titans situation to every team in the league which is hilarious so there’s no point in even responding further. No other team in the league has missed two weeks of practice and down numerous personal including coaches and players. That’s a depleted team... not missing one or two players due to injury.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

You’re honestly comparing the Titans situation to every team in the league which is hilarious so there’s no point in even responding further. No other team in the league has missed two weeks of practice and down numerous personal including coaches and players. That’s a depleted team... not missing one or two players due to injury.

Seahawks had roughly 50% of their 53-man roster on the injury report last week...

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Who's comparing it? You said your depleted when the Bills are without their starting guard, stud corner, stud LB, #2 RB and #2 WR. No idea if they have other guys that were key pieces put on IR either.

Just pointing out that most all teams across the league are missing several key pieces all along their lineup.

I'm well aware of the Titans COVID list/lack of practice.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Who's comparing it? You said your depleted when the Bills are without their starting guard, stud corner, stud LB, #2 RB and #2 WR. No idea if they have other guys that were key pieces put on IR either.

Just pointing out that most all teams across the league are missing several key pieces all along their lineup.

I'm well aware of the Titans COVID list/lack of practice.

it's willfully obtuse to act like the titans are not in a unique situation here

20 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's willfully obtuse to act like the titans are not in a unique situation here

Bills with a definite win then. May as well not play and write it in...

No one's saying the Titans aren't in a unique situation. Says exactly that in the post you quoted. Doesn't mean that other teams aren't missing several key players as well. Not sure why the Bills missing players can't be acknowledged. Acting like this isn't still a challenge for Buffalo is laughable imo.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Bills with a definite win then. May as well not play and write it in.

remember what i just said re: being willfully obtuse about interpreting meaning? lol

all that was said is that this is a weird game to paint as a statement win, which i agree with. that's it! whatever else you're deriving is stuff you're adding on your own

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

remember what i just said re: being willfully obtuse about interpreting meaning? lol

all that was said is that this is a weird game to paint as a statement win, which i agree with. that's it! whatever else you're deriving is stuff you're adding on your own

No one's saying the Titans aren't in a unique situation. Says exactly that in the post you quoted. Doesn't mean that other teams aren't missing several key players as well. Not sure why the Bills missing players can't be acknowledged. Acting like this isn't still a challenge for Buffalo is laughable imo.

Which was my argument with titans4life more than you.