Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Wow ppl voting me on literally no reason. Normally I’d say I was surprised. 

My ability is mason so I can talk to one other confirmed town in chat. That other player is @Nazgul (if he shows up). We are both town.

if you still kill me then congrats on helping scum win. You’re more idiotic that I thought. Or maybe just Nazis irl? I dunno.

Kill Hitler for me!

Panic claim. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

DID I MENTION I AM COP

DID I MENTION MISSION IS SCUM

I KNOW IM BEING ANNOYING BUT AT LEAST IM NOT DUMB 

in the words of NWA, police are bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Literally the only things I've seen in the thread since voting Bantle are Mwil I guess stating the plan for Valkyrie and Bantle claiming a mason, do I need to know anything else or was that it

pickle kinda sus.

Swag trying to lead town.

Dome claiming cop.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You all realize what Operation Valkyrie was, right?  It was not Hitler and his entourage invited a random group of unrelated people for tea and they hid a bomb in the sugar dish.

I'm about to lose my mind

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Literally the only things I've seen in the thread since voting Bantle are Mwil I guess stating the plan for Valkyrie and Bantle claiming a mason, do I need to know anything else or was that it

Literally I explained, in detail, with 100% accuracy what Operation Valkyrie was (Part 1 being killing Hitler with a briefcase bomb, which you may be familiar with), only to have SwAg meme to get a reaction. It's working too.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

How is being the most honest person with all my cards on the table from the start “really bad” unless you are nazi scum?

Glen

Attacking your attacker again.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Guys.

Jason’s PM allegedly said he was Resistance in a game about Operation Valkyrie, and his role is mason, but he did not know if Hitler was a good guy.

This is what you are choosing to believe.

I mean, the other option is that he's played before, saw he was Hitler aligned in a game about Operation Valkyrie, with a list of people he can communicate with, but he did not know if Hitler was a good guy.  Both options require him being really dense.

I'm leaning scum because Naz posted and said nothing and because his first instinct seems to be to attack whoever is attacking him, explicitly for that reason, which is always super scummy.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is mafia, you don't need to know anything at all.