Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Alright I'm done with this conversation. I've said my piece and I already know they won't even attempt to self reflect or to even just listen to others. Like I said before, I appreciate the diligence and creativity Pickle and Orca bring to this forum in other capacities and I enjoy playing with them in BDL and other forum games but I don't think I'll be playing mafia with them again.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It is 100% the consensus. Literally everyone other than you and Pickle would and literally have agreed with what we've been saying. The only hive mind is between you and Pickle where you absolutely refuse to acknowledge the bad that either of you does EXCEPT in the case of where you say sure but everyone else was worse. You two constantly refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and will be in complete lock step against all actual evidence and logic.

no they have not. You don't even know what we are saying. Stay out or quit being a follower and ask what you want to know

Ouch, must suck to be like Swag and not read

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Alright I'm done with this conversation. I've said my piece and I already know they won't even attempt to self reflect or to even just listen to others. Like I said before, I appreciate the diligence and creativity Pickle and Orca bring to this forum in other capacities and I enjoy playing with them in BDL and other forum games but I don't think I'll be playing mafia with them again.

get out if you don't want to acknowledge what has been said. You are embarrassing yourself by not understanding what has been said

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@rackcs before trying to back up your buddy Swag without having a complete grasp on what has been said, what is being insinuated, what is true over the course lf the game, what was said to who, i hope you got a complete picture by reading everything and asking questions, which I highly doubt you did. So it appears to be a confirmation of hive mind following Swags make believe points 

What is being agreed with, whats the question posed, where is the evidence to support the thinking. You are following legit fake points and reasoning. Quit acting like that and do your own info gathering 

No one has disputed Blue and Swag being LVP. No one has disputed Pickle playing bad, more than just me have had the opinion that Blue played worse than Pickle. So whats wrong with having that opinion when its the consensus...just because Swag has to cry you backed him...oops

Ok one more thing. To think that this has anything to do with swag further shows your guys obsession with him. My points have had nothing to do with swag and everything to do with pickle and his actions. Just because you and pickle keep deflecting onto swag, I then have to include swag in discussions. I am not basing this on any info other than how much of an absolute ******* pickle was in thread and how much he ruined the game for me personally. To think that I only started this because of swag is delusional since I was complaining about pickle even during the game itself. Ok goodbye.

Just now, rackcs said:

Ok one more thing. To think that this has anything to do with swag further shows your guys obsession with him. My points have had nothing to do with swag and everything to do with pickle and his actions. Just because you and pickle keep deflecting onto swag, I then have to include swag in discussions. I am not basing this on any info other than how much of an absolute ******* pickle was in thread and how much he ruined the game for me personally. To think that I only started this because of swag is delusional since I was complaining about pickle even during the game itself. Ok goodbye.

I can see that and there was a reason he was sent the same PM Blue, Jason, and Swag got. 

If you go back and read you should be able to acknowledge that the posts you disliked were mostly in retaliation to Swag and Blue posts or mimicking them. Not right, but to obsolve Blue and Swag makes you part of the problem

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

absolute ******* pickle was in thread and how much he ruined the game

This is why you are embarrassing yourself.  LITERALLY everything I did was a mimic of swag and blue.  They took a shot at me.  I sent it back.  

So by definition your problem is with swag and blue.  If you say I ruined the game, by definition you are saying blue and swag did.  I specifically made it a point to return every shot fired at me.  Everything I did was posted towards me first.  

But you are to blind to read the thread.  So either learn to read the thread or leave.