Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 gave me the best advice and gentle chastisement I’ve ever received, and it’s personally helped me exponentially. Knowing someone is scum isn’t enough. You have to convince others to go with you/why they’re scum. When you berate those you need to sway and demonstratively call people scum who are Town, you lose your credibility and ability to sway others. 

Thats why these games are much more fun when you don't scum hunt and just roll with whatever 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not really why I made the comment, but thanks. I was trying to make a "gentle dig" at swag being better than everyone as he is king of beratement as well as taking no responsibility when he is wrong. Plus he has personally tried to get me lynched when we were both town because I goofed with host. 

Just screwing around with him. Gotta keep up appearances. 

I’m running for re-election. I want to pacify the masses. :)

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This is a road we have been down before.  Being right on a read is just the beginning.  How that message and case is presented, what information is used and the tone of the messaging is so important.  Players can disagree with it all they want, but I think everyone has some level of bias in who they will believe is presenting the case and who the case is on ....and whether they will vote that player.  Some have stated their preferences for not voting some early, others probably have kept those to themselves.  

So are you saying my vote on TLO every single day I was alive with no case *wasn't* compelling enough for followers? 

Just now, Forge said:

Thats why these games are much more fun when you are scum with other people so that you don’t have to scum hunt or game solve while recklessly and remorselessly killing whoever you want.

Well said my friend, well said!

Just now, The Orca said:

Next time decode your own delusion dribble 

Dude, this is the most predictable post-game ever.

Several people saw me claim I am going to “protect the innocent,” which I then listed.  Several people took it as a claim.  You’re claiming it’s delusional dribble based on me using brackets in a quote to indicate a list of people.

You’re such a ******* meme dude

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

yet another method of "scumhunting"

Technically...yes...randomly voting people and seeing what shakes out is definitely a method of it, I suppose...just not a good one. Town or scum, I'll let other people figure out who the bad guys on and just bandwagon the vote. 

Look at this game...pretty sure I was on the line of every single scum voted out except myself lol

Here are the two options for Pickle and Orca

1. Recognize that literally every single person that played this game agrees that Pickle did not play well and was an aggressor at times in the game

2. Continue to believe that literally everyone is somehow involved in a conspiracy to slander them

I'll give you one guess as to which option they will choose

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dude, this is the most predictable post-game ever.

Several people saw me claim I am going to “protect the innocent,” which I then listed.  Several people took it as a claim.  You’re claiming it’s delusional dribble based on me using brackets in a quote to indicate a list of people.

You’re such a ******* meme dude

What's predictable, that being able to solve what you couldnt propells Pickle to slightky above HM LVP...you are washed up spewing the same outdated material lol

Edited by The Orca

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Here are the two options for Pickle and Orca

1. Recognize that literally every single person that played this game agrees that Pickle did not play well and was an aggressor at times in the game

2. Continue to believe that literally everyone is somehow involved in a conspiracy to slander them

I'll give you one guess as to which option they will choose

Did swag tell you to post without reading cause literally none of this applies to what's being discussed