Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Daniel said:

Not a high bar there.

I would have given Forge scum mvp. He made the most effective individual move for us with the vig claim. Lvp should be one of the inactives.

I agree. if mafia won (which they might have if swag didnt modkill himself), forge's "apology" for killing me is the standout moment of the game

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Not a high bar there.

I would have given Forge scum mvp. He made the most effective individual move for us with the vig claim. Lvp should be one of the inactives.

You are probably right 

Edited by The Orca

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Not a high bar there.

of course, an award for "Best Nazi" isnt the greatest thing to put on your mantle

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Not a high bar there.

of course, an award for "Best Nazi" isnt the greatest thing to put on your mantle

So LVP Nazi is the true award. Congrats @Forge!

• Like 1

https://ibb.co/D481JHp

Host notes:

Code Breaker can't claim to balance scum not having named power roles which imo would have been auto clears. Town had enough of them that were overlooked in reality 

German Soldier Aligned were underpowered but became a full facrion with a hit if they outlived mafia. From the start were survivors but only win with scum

Bomb and detonator had limited info and didn't know about each other 

Nothing could stop the bomb being placed and if the person died before it gling off, another name/bomb would have been placed in its stead. Blue failed cause he couldn't stop the bomb, and the bomb surpassed the commute of ET

Matts was a true survivor, but could only copy moves that were actually used that night

Scums only fake claim was German Resistance Soldier 

It’s beyond clear that Orca has a tentative grasp on basic and accepted Mafia strategies if he thinks that essentially Vanilla Town claiming a power role to absorb a hit is poor play.

You knock me for not using an ability that didn’t have an opportunity to be used.  What?  Should I have stopped matts from talking about Dak?  I see how that really influenced gameplay.

You’re clueless.

Edit - I’m not even contending that I played well.  I didn’t.  Just not for half the reasons you made up.

Edited by SwAg