Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Here are the two options for Pickle and Orca

1. Recognize that literally every single person that played this game agrees that Pickle did not play well and was an aggressor at times in the game

2. Continue to believe that literally everyone is somehow involved in a conspiracy to slander them

I'll give you one guess as to which option they will choose

Get back to bed, cutie. Im not done with you!

(incase you missed it, swag told me that we are to knock boots this game)

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But I dont want to do that simply because it would seem I am singling him out w/o all the information. 

Please do.  It will show that I actually had good town reads, some bad scum reads that were partially driven by an idiot claiming my role, and some good scum reads (squire, daniel, forge).  

Thats already 1000% better than blue or seag which were at a 0% rate.  They never had a scum read they just trolled and berrated me the whole game 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So are you saying my vote on TLO every single day I was alive with no case *wasn't* compelling enough for followers? 

I get this is a joke, but I will respond anyway....

It takes anywhere from 4-6 other players to get someone voted out.   So being able to present a case to enough of those players is more of a challenge than some realize.  having the right read is just the beginning.  getting those other 4-6 players to see it and come to a conclusion that would warrant their vote is the game.  We are generally playing with 15-20 "males" (quoting that for generalizations that hopefully do not offend) that are more alpha in that they also want to be right and not get fooled by someone.  The repeated berating and denigrating of players that are not following on a vote train that ....if right... turns into chest beating has not shown to be a very effective strategy to garner said votes.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please do.  It will show that I actually had good town reads, some bad scum reads that were partially driven by an idiot claiming my role, and some good scum reads (squire, daniel, forge).  

Thats already 1000% better than blue or seag which were at a 0% rate.  They never had a scum read they just trolled and berrated me the whole game 

I dont want to get into all this, honestly. Not my fight. I said in dead chat and in thread that you, Swag and Blue all played bad in the time I was alive. So pointing out their bad reads doesnt do much to prop you up, as you also had bad reads. All 3 of you were very combative. 

I don’t know what is more bemusing.  The fact that I am actually responding to this nonsense, or the fact that you two actually think you might convince everyone present to abandon their own good senses and recollections in favor of your own.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Technically...yes...randomly voting people and seeing what shakes out is definitely a method of it, I suppose...just not a good one. Town or scum, I'll let other people figure out who the bad guys on and just bandwagon the vote. 

Look at this game...pretty sure I was on the line of every single scum voted out except myself lol

sometimes we should listen to the RNG for D1.   

Me:  I played poorly, but not for the reasons listed.  I don’t know how you don’t bring up Rick’s thread actions, but focus on Blue and I... it’s pretty clear Rick made the thread very volatile and segued to mutual escalation.

Rick and Orca:  WHATNO U DID

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me:  I played poorly, but not for the reasons listed.  I don’t know how you don’t bring up Rick’s thread actions, but focus on Blue and I... it’s pretty clear Rick made the thread very volatile and segued to mutual escalation.

Rick and Orca:  WHATNO U DID

What thread actions, if you are referring to why you got told to take it down a notch...you, Blue, Jason, and Pickle got the same message and an independent 3rd party correctly guessed who the offending parties were. Quit being a baby and being antagonistic