Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So Orca, are you disputing that everyone other than you and Pickle has said Pickle had a bad game and was an aggressor at times in the thread?

This is truly embarrassing for you right now.  Like to the point you are making a literal *** of yourself.   I already said numerous times I played bad and respdonded to attacks on me in kind and then some.  

On 10/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

Glen

Counselor 

Mwil

Daniel

Buffy 

Wow this list is longer than I thought.  So who here would be bad/lazy town.  Counselor and Buffy maybe.  

So maybe it is between

Swag

Glen 

Mwil

Daniel 

First list I  found.  1 for 4

Just now, rackcs said:

Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If literally everyone other than your brother disagrees with you, you should maybe take a step back and try to look at things from another perspective. Because if literally every non-biased person disagrees with you about the actions of your own brother, you might just actually be wrong.

That isnt the consensus, and i am right here with evidence to back it, but stick to thinking hive mind applies to all and acknowledging bad play but not the worst play equates to the make believe you all are spewing 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is truly embarrassing for you right now.  Like to the point you are making a literal *** of yourself.   I already said numerous times I played bad and respdonded to attacks on me in kind and then some.  

If you think I'm the one embarrassing myself then you really need to take a look in the mirror. Orca is the only one who agrees with you. The only one. Everyone else thinks that you are misrepresenting yourself here. Everyone.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That isnt the consensus, and i am right here with evidence to back it, but stick to thinking hive mind applies to all and acknowledging bad play but not the worst play equates to the make believe you all are spewing 

It is 100% the consensus. Literally everyone other than you and Pickle would and literally have agreed with what we've been saying. The only hive mind is between you and Pickle where you absolutely refuse to acknowledge the bad that either of you does EXCEPT in the case of where you say sure but everyone else was worse. You two constantly refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and will be in complete lock step against all actual evidence and logic.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If you think I'm the one embarrassing myself then you really need to take a look in the mirror. Orca is the only one who agrees with you. The only one. Everyone else thinks that you are misrepresenting yourself here. Everyone.

Agrees with me that what?  What is being misrepresented bc i assure you you are about to look like a pos. 

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca  very fun game and setup.. I loved the twist and turns (albeit at my expense on some of them)

I specifically protected myself most of the game to make sure I was at endgame to solve this masterpiece. No it was probably not correct to do so but I really thought if everyone was vanilla (were you all vanilla @Dome and @Glen?), why not ensure an intelligent and active person made it to solve the game.  

I actually have tunneled swag the last 3 games (2 town and 1 mafia), so @TheKillerNacho may not be reading that right lol.  

@jasonwbantle we did it friend.  We avenged you and we won the game!!!

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.   I said it like 4 times after that you all died.  I did my job correctly.  I protected town power roles that were useful.  You 2 weren't useful once the info stopped imo.  

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

And if I had done that and been killed town would have lost.  Im good with my decision 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I had great reads.  Thats what you are missing. I want you to you to go pull all of them bc you all would be embarrassed by how good they were compared to blue and swag who had no reads bc all they did was attack me.  

Yes I had some bad ones (like swag who claimed my role).  

@rackcs before trying to back up your buddy Swag without having a complete grasp on what has been said, what is being insinuated, what is true over the course lf the game, what was said to who, i hope you got a complete picture by reading everything and asking questions, which I highly doubt you did. So it appears to be a confirmation of hive mind following Swags make believe points 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What is being agreed with, whats the question posed, where is the evidence to support the thinking. You are following legit fake points and reasoning. Quit acting like that and do your own info gathering 

No one has disputed Blue and Swag being LVP. No one has disputed Pickle playing bad, more than just me have had the opinion that Blue played worse than Pickle. So whats wrong with having that opinion when its the consensus...just because Swag has to cry you backed him...oops