Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

Hahahaha

It didn't and the mods can tell you the truth or not.  Its on them to do so.  And if they say anything other than what they told me I can show you the pm's that prove the mods here are liars.  I will not do so bc its part of nodding and on them to correct the false hoods they instilled on the site.  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I tried to make it funny. But I got dragged into the twins being upset at me also. So it’s not worth it. The thing is Pickle is claiming you started it when he had been tunneling you since the start. We all know except the twins maybe that is someone had done that to Pickle he would have taken it personally and pointed at that as someone starting it. I can’t with the lack of responsibility from not just those two but so many in these games it’s like being at work when I’m not at work. So for me I do need to stop playing. I know for me personally when it’s good to walk away. 

Hope you come back when you get the urge to play again, and the game is more receptive to what you envision then.  I’ll miss playing with you in that time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bruh, that’s like a confession, wtf

If he has said boobs on the way down, it would have been a class 1 Freudian Slip. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag called me a cheater at least twice but me responding to that is being an agressor. Stfu bc you are embaraaing yourself right now. 

1. Why are you telling me to STFU? Im being civil. And I am 100% sure I am not "embaraaing" myself in anyway whatsoever. 

2. I'm not sure I would classify it as cheating, but your knowledge of the game design from the very start was.... interesting. You knew there would be a single named indy survivor before we even knew there was more than 2 factions. When you said that, which was my role, it raised an eyebrow. Lots of people get help on game design, so its not that big of a deal if you two bounced ideas of each other. But it is something that people will use against you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If he has said boobs on the way down, it would have been a class 1 Freudian Slip. 

1. Why are you telling me to STFU? Im being civil. And I am 100% sure I am not "embaraaing" myself in anyway whatsoever. 

2. I'm not sure I would classify it as cheating, but your knowledge of the game design from the very start was.... interesting. You knew there would be a single named indy survivor before we even knew there was more than 2 factions. When you said that, which was my role, it raised an eyebrow. Lots of people get help on game design, so its not that big of a deal if you two bounced ideas of each other. But it is something that people will use against you. 

He has no knowledge at all of the setup or was it or ever will be discussed

Just now, The Orca said:

He has no knowledge at all of the setup or was it or ever will be discussed

what you are doing is not acknowledging his skill or asking how or why he thought that and purposefully being antagonistic jumping to the cheating thought which again will always be met with the same responses 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bc you are outright lying to prove you point.  If you are being being civil then stop lying.

1. Tunnleing has nothing to do with this.  Seag can tunnel me and vice versa that is not the issue.  

2. The issue is with the shot/insults/mocking

3. The first shot was thrown by swag when he accused me of cheating twice early on that I showed.  

4. Before that shot everything was fine and dandy outside of tunneling (which is perfectly fine)

Edited by Pickle Rick

I’ll give you credit, claiming that calling you a cheater was the start for you, is at least articulating a point relative to your perspective.  It’s just you didn’t really even respond to it, and I basically ignored you for a full day afterwards, so I’m not sure the thread supports that.