Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2. I'm not sure I would classify it as cheating, but your knowledge of the game design from the very start was.... interesting. You knew there would be a single named indy survivor before we even knew there was more than 2 factions. When you said that, which was my role, it raised an eyebrow. Lots of people get help on game design, so its not that big of a deal if you two bounced ideas of each other. But it is something that people will use against you. 

1. I have never helped anyone on game design and that includes Orca.  And if anyone does help someone they should not play in that game 

2. I was able to guess it bc I can think like a host and try use that to try and solve the game setup.  I think i even told mwil that the indy survior should have been Fromm (bc that is who I would make and indy surivivor).  Its like in a @TheKillerNacho naxho game I will say it's gonna be multiball with a recruiting faction.  I will be right there as well lol..  

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It didn't and the mods can tell you the truth or not.  Its on them to do so.  And if they say anything other than what they told me I can show you the pm's that prove the mods here are liars.  I will not do so bc its part of nodding and on them to correct the false hoods they instilled on the site.  

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lol and that's part of the problem, you believe what was posted lol

^^^^^^^ Have you ever thought that the mods might have just been trying to placate the situation? Telling you two what you wanted to hear to follow the rules; while telling the other 20 players what they wanted to hear to get them to follow the rules?^^^

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He has no knowledge at all of the setup or was it or ever will be discussed

Just a super lucky guess....

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

what you are doing is not acknowledging his skill or asking how or why he thought that and purposefully being antagonistic jumping to the cheating thought which again will always be met with the same responses 

Acknowledging his skill? Dude pretty much outted the entire game set up based on absolutely no in-game information. Perhaps it has to do with the knowledge of the source topic/history? Perhaps it has to do with him understanding his twin and the way his mind works. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And tunneling seag is not 

Bc you are outright lying to prove you point.  If you are being being civil then stop lying.

1. Tunnleing has nothing to do with this.  Seag can tunnel me and vice versa that is not the issue.  

2. The issue is with the shot/insults/mocking

3. The first shot was thrown by swag when he accused me of cheating twice early on that I showed.  

4. Before that shot everything was fine and dandy outside of tunneling (which is perfectly fine)

What am I lying about? I dont think I am lying about anything. I am attempting to explain my POV in a civil manner, and you are calling me a liar and telling me to shut the f**k  up. 

Even if you wanted to say Swag started this all by insinuating yall cheated; you responded by 3 days of talking non-stop ish back at him 

Like I said, all 3 of you were bad this game. All 3 of you were combative. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

^^^^^^^ Have you ever thought that the mods might have just been trying to placate the situation? Telling you two what you wanted to hear to follow the rules; while telling the other 20 players what they wanted to hear to get them to follow the rules?^^^

Acknowledging his skill? Dude pretty much outted the entire game set up based on absolutely no in-game information. Perhaps it has to do with the knowledge of the source topic/history? Perhaps it has to do with him understanding his twin and the way his mind works. 

What am I lying about? I dont think I am lying about anything. I am attempting to explain my POV in a civil manner, and you are calling me a liar and telling me to shut the f**k  up. 

Even if you wanted to say Swag started this all by insinuating yall cheated; you responded by 3 days of talking non-stop ish back at him 

I admitted it. The only ones that have not are swag, blue, and racks 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And memory of my previous setups is my guess...which all equates to skill at determining how the setup is, but people jump straight to Orca is helping you.  That's the problem

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its not our fault you all are small minded when there is ample evidence to prove no cheating or colluding 

Honestly, if you think we are all so small minded, there are other places to play mafia. Have you ever looked at epicscum or whatever its called? I know @Malfatron used to play on one of those sites.

PS: You essentially calling everyone that isnt Orca/Pickle an idiot just raises the combative nature of this conversation. Between you and your brother I have now been called a small minded liar who needs to shut the f**k up. I have responded politely. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This

Idk any of the background of any of this but seeing people argue and cuss at eachother over this is comical. I mean i think i belong here because i for one find it hilarious, and love to watch the tea unfold, but like i said most people would be completely turned off by it.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Yes. It actually happened on reverse. We were told one thing. Called BS and provided proof, then they caved with a real reason which was still BS and ultimately I think what I thought is correct (but neither reason 1 or 2) but what has been posted in threads have been 100% factually incorrect 

2. This has been acknowledged by me and Pickle. Blue says he wasn't antagonistic at all, not even 1 time, Swag is saying Pickle was LVP when its not the case and Racks is thinking pickle and I are saying something that we aren't lol

@Matts4313 to the mod angle.  They went the same direction as with the thread until we caught them in the lies and then a mod told us what he called was "the truth".  So we have them either out right lying to the thread and us or outright lying to us.  Either way they outright lied to us and is the reason I have such a huge problem with mods.  I will not discuss the details as it may be against the rules so its on them to correct it.