Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then they were colluding poorly which embaarsed pickle.

Lol

i dont think orca would do that if he was trying to make pickle look  good.

i will alter my statement and say this game doesnt prove that pickle and orca colluded

can we agree on that at least?

There is nothing that has any proof, just oddities.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But at the same time there can't be proof in reality unless an outside third party watches us IRL, so in the absence of the unattainable this is the substitute for "proof" in this set of circumstances and situation. Is that something you can agree with?

Ehhh.... There is a level of "proof" that's been floated from previous games. Snapshots of discord and pms and what.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bedside manner is 75% of mafia.

Effe you, beta male donkey. 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ehhh.... There is a level of "proof" that's been floated from previous games. Snapshots of discord and pms and what.

If you are talking about the burn notice game and certain accusstions from someone they are all lies and mods were supposed to take care of that but I see they may not have done so.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Seriously.  If its the burn notice junk that a certain scorned individual was throwing around and falsely making accusations with please tell me know and I can debunk every one they made from that game even with screen shots of my own (assuming I still have those).

@squire12 @Matts4313

And we don't have to this in the thread if you don't want to.  I already know who that was/is and what they are claiming if its that game 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I agree. if mafia won (which they might have if swag didnt modkill himself), forge's "apology" for killing me is the standout moment of the game

It also might have helped if I took out Dome instead of Jason.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I blame Blue and Daniel.

What did I do?

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Seriously.  If its the burn notice junk that a certain scorned individual was throwing around and falsely making accusations with please tell me know and I can debunk every one they made from that game even with screen shots of my own (assuming I still have those).

@squire12 @Matts4313

I believe that is the game

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVEREVEREVER SECOND GUESS KILLING BANTLE.

Oh no second guessing. It just would have helped us win. Absolutely wouldn’t change that even if I could go back now.

Edited by Daniel

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh no second guessing. It just would have helped us win. Absolutely wouldn’t change that even if I could go back now.

I'd actually vote to where you could kill him 5-6 more times. He seems like the type who deserves it.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I believe that is the game

And they are making gross and asinine assumptions/accusations bc i used logic to 

1. Prove them wrong 

2. Happened to be right to a degree

3. Happened to be right when the game ended to yet another degree and made them look foolish.  

Its a 100% smear campaign based on evidence outside of i was right using logic and they were wrong.  

Not sure how much is appropriate to go into detail here but their assumption/accusation is dead wrong and a lie.  I used my skills and thread evidence to come to a conclusion opposite of theirs and I made it known that I was confident about it.  I turned out right and they turned out wrong and that is really the extent of that.