Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nah lets let mafia breathe for a week or so.

i dont have an issue with anyone, and that includes you guys.

your activity is good for the game, really.

but we need to all chill out for a while here.

i am not gonna play in a situation like we just had.

its really not worth it.

mafia isnt that important to me.

if its not gonna be fun, its not worth playing

300 pages and this is the best post... by a significant margin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Ok.  Does not jive with what has been relayed to me.

Not sure what is the bottom truth on this.   

Not sure if this needs to be fully put to the front and aired out.

Just seems like this is at the core of a lot of issues currently 

I dont think they cheat in the way Orca just implied (straight dictating the game). But over the last few years there have been moments that raised questions. And as full disclosure, I was the first person on FF.com to accuse them of cheating. It took like 6 months for them to stop hounding me over it. I eventually quit mafia for a while.

LIS earlier, I assumed they bounced ideas for game design, they say they dont. :shrugs:

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nah lets let mafia breathe for a week or so.

i dont have an issue with anyone, and that includes you guys.

your activity is good for the game, really.

but we need to all chill out for a while here.

i am not gonna play in a situation like we just had.

its really not worth it.

mafia isnt that important to me.

if its not gonna be fun, its not worth playing

Agreed but really i dont think time is going to fix anything or mend anything. People have a problem because we are twins and are good and their explanation always comes down to we cheated instead of trying to learn our ways or understanding our thought process.

People want to instigate but don't like when it comes back on them. Not saying we are innocent, but I truly believe the aggressiveness and antagonizing comes down to leave us alone or we will stand up for ourselves even if its against everyone 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Agreed but really i dont think time is going to fix anything or mend anything. People have a problem because we are twins and are good and their explanation always comes down to we cheated instead of trying to learn our ways or understanding our thought process.

People want to instigate but don't like when it comes back on them. Not saying we are innocent, but I truly believe the aggressiveness and antagonizing comes down to leave us alone or we will stand up for ourselves even if its against everyone 

^^ this. 

People like squire don't like us bc he thinks we cheat bc someone has decided to lie to him about that.  Until the mods or the people involved address their issues its all gonna be boiling under the skin.  

I mean clearly most of you think I want to look good and to hell with my team.  How did I look this game, all groovy right lol.  

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay. I didnt want to do this.

no one who had voted to this point on Jason was scum.

All of these were within the first 36 hours of the game. Every single one of them is you being an aggressor, most of them before Swags soft, and 100% incorrect. 

Right.

that proves they werent colluding this game.

i was in the dead chat day 1, and aside from pickle saying forge was 99 percent scum (but not voting him until the end), pickle had flat out bad reads.

if orca was feeding rick info, rick would have hero-balled it, and i would have picked up on that

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Right.

i was in the dead chat day 1, and aside from pickle saying forge was 99 percent scum (but not voting him until the end), pickle had flat out bad reads.

if orca was feeding rick info, rick would have hero-balled it, and i would have picked up on that

No, it doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Right.

I already pointed out that I don't think that's the case. But there are other questionable tactics that people can/have used. Not accusing anyone.

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think they cheat in the way Orca just implied (straight dictating the game). But over the last few years there have been moments that raised questions. And as full disclosure, I was the first person on FF.com to accuse them of cheating. It took like 6 months for them to stop hounding me over it. I eventually quit mafia for a while.

LIS earlier, I assumed they bounced ideas for game design, they say they dont. :shrugs: