Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! I haven’t entered a deadchat in months. When would I have circulated anything? If you have a problem or perceived issue with me, take it to a PM. I’m not sure frankly how anyone could accuse you of cheating this game since you played so badly. I even defended you as town when I was alive. Grow up and take your head out of the sand.

I sent you a pm and won't speak any more in the thread until I talk to you.  

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

me neither, although at times they definitely favor eachother (i don't really carea bout that, though)

To be completely fair, you seem very aloof at times 

and I don’t at all mean that as an insult, it’s actually a compliment. 

For the record, I haven’t had a problem with @Pickle Rick and @The Orca in MONTHS, and I took an issue with them about being ganged up on/how I perceived it and felt as though we acknowledged and buried the hatchet about how a lot of it was due to scum fatigue and me pushing them and their buttons and how clearly it trickled over and came to a head in @Dome’s game. I apologized and moved on. If you guys haven’t, so be it, but I haven’t done anything else since then or literally in months. If others are, I suggest you take it up with them. Leave me out of whatever it is that’s going on please.

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

uh, thanks, i think.

I was actually looking forward to the next game but I guess I have to wait now. Good going, everyone!

Me too, but hosting. I even rewatched the movie this morning, jotted down characters, added 8 story plot points and even created some mini games.

But nooooooooooo. @Malfatron, @Dome and @Counselor ditched me like the ugly girl on prom night. 

Edited by Matts4313