Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

^^ this. 

People like squire don't like us bc he thinks we cheat bc someone has decided to lie to him about that.  Until the mods or the people involved address their issues its all gonna be boiling under the skin.  

Since when do I not like you?  When have I said you cheat?  I was told something contrary with regards to information being passed.  I am not sure what to believe as it has been from many players.

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean clearly most of you think I want to look good and to hell with my team.  How did I look this game, all groovy right lol.  

Yes, you do want to look good and be able to pound your chest about it.  You even said as much in thread.  And it seems you don't care how you come across to others in the process.  Yet can't seem to grasp why other players won't follow your case to vote on players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, it doesn’t.

then they were colluding poorly which embaarsed pickle.

i dont think orca would do that if he was trying to make pickle look  good.

i will alter my statement and say this game doesnt prove that pickle and orca colluded

can we agree on that at least?

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Right.

that proves they werent colluding this game.

i was in the dead chat day 1, and aside from pickle saying forge was 99 percent scum (but not voting him until the end), pickle had flat out bad reads.

if orca was feeding rick info, rick would have hero-balled it, and i would have picked up on that

I put my vote where my mouth was and voted forge before the end, but yeah the rest was crap.  

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

then they were colluding poorly which embaarsed pickle.

i dont think orca would do that if he was trying to make pickle look  good.

i will alter my statement and say this game doesnt prove that pickle and orca colluded

can we agree on that at least?

I don’t think there is any proof that they colluded.  I’m just saying the absence of proof is not in itself proof.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t think there is any proof that they colluded.  I’m just saying the absence of proof is not in itself proof.

But at the same time there can't be proof in reality unless an outside third party watches us IRL, so in the absence of the unattainable this is the substitute for "proof" in this set of circumstances and situation. Is that something you can agree with?

mafia101

part of having people follow you is to make them want to follow you.

see Daniels last game: I had a theory on pickle rick being scum because of his fake claim

i basically begged people to vote him, laying out evidence and such. but whats more, i tried to appeal to them. and you know what. a bunch of people voted PR last minute, and we killed mafia.

bedside manner is 75% of mafia.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mafia101

part of having people follow you is to make them want to follow you.

see Daniels last game: I had a theory on pickle rick being scum because of his fake claim

i basically begged people to vote him, laying out evidence and such. but whats more, i tried to appeal to them. and you know what. a bunch of people voted PR last minute, and we killed mafia.

bedside manner is 75% of mafia.

Shut up