Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly, if you think we are all so small minded, there are other places to play mafia. Have you ever looked at epicscum or whatever its called? I know @Malfatron used to play on one of those sites.

PS: You essentially calling everyone that isnt Orca/Pickle an idiot just raises the combative nature of this conversation. Between you and your brother I have now been called a small minded liar who needs to shut the f**k up. I have responded politely. 

I'm glad you see that and that underscores the seriousness of the continued cheating/colluding comments. It is small minded to in the presence of evidence to the contrary to keep pushing that line of thinking and posts

I as well have been polite and civil. I didnt think small minded in relation to a specific was combative. I apologize if you felt so 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm glad you see that and that underscores the seriousness of the continued cheating/colluding comments. It is small minded to in the presence of evidence to the contrary to keep pushing that line of thinking and posts

I as well have been polite and civil. I didnt think small minded in relation to a specific was combative. I apologize if you felt so 

You somehow think matts was agreeing with you here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 to the mod angle.  They went the same direction as with the thread until we caught them in the lies and then a mod told us what he called was "the truth".  So we have them either out right lying to the thread and us or outright lying to us.  Either way they outright lied to us and is the reason I have such a huge problem with mods.  I will not discuss the details as it may be against the rules so its on them to correct it. 

You got beef with me!?

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Whats reasonable? What can be done so people stop crying about cheating and colluding that clearly has never taken place or will ever take place 

Is this factual?  You and pickle have never, in any game, passed info to each other on roles or alignments?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, what is the evidence that you two do not cooperate in your mind?  I’m genuinely asking since you’ve said that four times now.

“Nobody has concrete proof that we cheated” is proof that they didn’t. Obviously.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, what is the evidence that you two do not cooperate in your mind?  I’m genuinely asking since you’ve said that four times now.

Do you want just this game alone?

Why would i let Pickle look like a fool pushing your lynch, which would have resulted in his lynch and at the stage of the game a win for mafia...if i was cheating/colluding with him

Why would I not tell him who scum was hitting if i was cheating/colluding with him

Why would I not tell him Forge was mafia if i was colluding with him 

Why would i not tell him he is an idiot for lynching Josh cause Margarethe van Oven is 100% gonna be in the game and writing headlines

Why would I let him look so bad this game if i was cheating or colluding

How about Survivor?

If i was cheating or colluding with pickle when he wasnt allowed to talk to anyone wouldnt I tell him who he should vote, instead he voted elsewhere and who I wanted off the island remained by 1 vote and took out our partner Swoosh (I think it was him)

The list goes on and on

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

Is this factual?  You and pickle have never, in any game, passed info to each other on roles or alignments?

Not in mafia

Not in Saw

Not in BB

Not in Surivior 

We take extra precautions to assure no accidental slip ups either

We go out of our way in real life to ensure no accidental slips ups occur (Yes we alter our real lives to ensure this).

Which is why after 2 plus years I cannot and will not tolerate anyone even mentioning cheating.  Who here alters their actions in real life so they can play mafia? No one?

Hell @Malfatron you been accused yet of cheating with bantle, no, why is that?