Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Looks like swag started it with the cheating allegations.  

On 10/16/2020 at 10:26 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is on the run gents.  

On 10/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

Glen

Counselor 

Mwil

Daniel

Buffy 

Wow this list is longer than I thought.  So who here would be bad/lazy town.  Counselor and Buffy maybe.  

So maybe it is between

Swag

Glen 

Mwil

Daniel 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Is that a bad thing?

Bantle is great tbh!!

On 10/16/2020 at 11:05 AM, Pickle Rick said:

I got decent town leans on at least 3 already.  Its already been a productive day.  Let's keep it up.  

On 10/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Now all those I listed are looking real bad.  Who would have thunk it 🤔

On 10/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, SwAg said:

Tunnel?

On 10/16/2020 at 12:46 PM, SwAg said:

Okay we can kill Jason and Rick

On 10/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, SwAg said:

Probably Jason and Rick.  They don’t know if Nazis are bad, albeit I am saying that about each of them individually for different reasons.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah tunnel.  Almost all of these are to or about bantle being scum lol

On 10/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Do it, you cowardly scum 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, SwAg said:

Alright, I’m open to killing Rick just to remove the inevitable Orca helping him.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, SwAg said:

You know Rick is either scum, or has a super powerful role that will cause devastation.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:23 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I was part of the resistance last game and was mafia.  Keep spinning the falsehoods scum dog. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:25 PM, SwAg said:

I’m not even going to treat Rick as if he’s said anything worth a serious response because he hasn’t.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:26 PM, Pickle Rick said:

swag is not worse, he is just scum. 

Right.  I said we can perform a mechanic in the game on another player because he was undermining my push on a person.

And made a joke about Rick cheating with the host who is a blood relative.

Meanwhile, I continued to post my case on Jason and barely respond to Rick.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

There is a clear pointing fingers at everyone else and not taking responsibility that lead to the last mafia break. Some things have not been learned. 

I already took responsibility for my part.  But as I always maintain, I do not start things but may take it too far when people come at me and I already showed it was swag who started it.  

Just now, SwAg said:

Right.  I said we can perform a mechanic in the game on another player because he was undermining my push on a person.

And made a joke about Rick cheating with the host who is a blood relative.

Meanwhile, I continued to post my case on Jason and barely respond to Rick.

Its not a joke, not with everything over the years. Please stop. Its tiresome and will always be met with what has been seen

Just now, The Orca said:

Its not a joke, not with everything over the years. Please stop. Its tiresome and will always be met with what has been seen

Nobody is going to stop giving you a hard time when you refuse to be reasonable 

just FYI... we’ve been over this dozens of times over the years 

if you can’t be reasonable the least you can do is stop whining when people treat you like a looney toon 

Just now, The Orca said:

What is that, exactly?  Because Rick didn’t respond hostilely toward that remark.  The downturn of interactions occurred almost a full day later.

Just now, Dome said:

Nobody is going to stop giving you a hard time when you refuse to be reasonable 

just FYI... we’ve been over this dozens of times over the years 

if you can’t be reasonable the least you can do is stop whining when people treat you like a looney toon 

Whats reasonable? What can be done so people stop crying about cheating and colluding that clearly has never taken place or will ever take place 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To be clear, I am intending to take a break the next game (unless I am needed to fill the game) because I do think there was mutual escalation.  I just flatly reject that I started it, and every time I attempted to disengage, I was brought back to it by an onslaught on my person or character.

I am also done. I have to read enough back and forth from students in distance learning that is very similar to this (which is unfortunate considering they are 6th grade and younger) and address those issues that it’s just not worth it to read it here too. At least I get paid to do the other part this is supposed to be for enjoyment. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Then maybe its time those that think that should either quit mafia or take some time off to reflect on how much of an *** they sound every time they bring it up.  

Yeah... there was a time that so many people were refusing to play with you two that a mod has to step in and make you take a break.

so I don’t know if you should really take the “if you don’t like playing with us you should just quit!” stance