Week 6 - Rams @ 49ers - SNF

RamRod

1 minute ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Yeah, I was hard on Goff earlier... Kupp should’ve adjusted better to that pass... and now another drop...14 points left on the field 

just seems like one of those nights where they're so close to getting going but only execute 98% of the play. They're so darn close. bad night for them

unless they can light it up on offense for two straight drives, this game is sadly over. If the cards win tomorrow the rams are in 3rd place in the west. What a bad night for the offense. Division game or not, its inexcusable to lose to a team with half the roster on IR. I never thought they were a super bowl team this year, but I didn't even see them as a playoff team tonight. 

Too little too late unfortunately. 

I really love Mcvay, but he has one or two games a year where he gets too cute and costs us a win. No way Jimmy G and their banged up defense should've beat us like this. 

Henderson needs to be the starter and the run needs to be established early moving forward. 

• Like 2

Rams have beat the Nfc East and lost both games outside of that. I might be being "that guy" but what exactly has Mcvay done when its mattered most? Ive been positive and optimistic all year.. The guy is truly brilliant.. but when it matters most he throws the ball at the goaline when the RB has been shredding the defense. Its happened way too often to think otherwise. Maybe im annoyed at the moment but.. I can only make so many excuses for them

Bad game all around. Some bad play-calling from McVay mixed with Kupp blowing two TDs and Goff not being sharp. Defense also didn't show up for the first half. Ref crew being incompetent was a nice cherry on top, but we blew the game either ways. Time to regroup and go win the next one. Need to get to the bye week at 6-2.

• Like 3

Tough loss. The Rams was definitely out of sync tonight. Can I say it again? I dont like the Rams playing on SNF. They just dont look good playing on SNF and thats dating back to that game in Seattle where whomever wins go to the playoffs and the Rams laid an egg. They laid an egg in Chicago  many years later. They laid an egg at home against the Eagles. Now they did beat Dallas and looked impressive year. They played bad against the Browns last season on SNF. They once again looked bad. Id rather play on MNF and TNF because the Rams seem to play just fine but no more SNF games lol.

Ok so my rant is over, I thought the Niners were going to go out desperate and play like their playoff hopes depended on it. Plus they were at home which they havent won all season long, its a divisional rivalry game which no matter how bad a team is they seem to always get it for them and then all they heard all week long was how the Rams was going to crush them. So I was like if the Rams dont play their A game they could very well lose because the Niners was going to be on their A game. This was going to be their best game of the season so far and it was. Defense played its best game, Jimmy G played his best game as well. 

I thought the Rams made uncharacteristic mistakes. Kept getting penalties, dropped passes, and missed tackles. Sloman missing the XP I got pissed. Dude really needs to go. He needs to get cut. There is missing an XP then there is MISSING an XP. He MISSED. It was so bad I felt like maybe I couldve done better lol. So I come away from this game saying there is no reason to panic. The Rams uncharacteristic of penalties, missed tackles, and dropped passes can be fixed. They havent really done any of that this season. I expect the Rams next week to look sharp and beat the Bears at home on MNF.