Nagy needs to hand over play-calling duties.

JAF-N72EX

I'm not exactly a scholar of the game but even I know PFF grades are ridiculous, but lets check them anyway here on this play, source PFF: 

Charles Leno graded out at 64.3 at run blocking on this play, look how free Montgomery gets right by Leno!

Rashad Coward grade is 74, but it's as a pass rusher and Derrick Brown really opened the hole for Coward to follow him through

Gabe Carimi gets a 69 (nice!)

Ifedi gets a 7

Bobbie Massie gets... Apple? Well, they're the professional graders  

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 3:15 PM, Sugashane said:

PFF can't screw up the grading on that one can they?

Every. Damn. Lineman. Failed.

RIP Nick Foles. Maybe you'll get lucky and get COVID before Donald gets to you.

That's only one play. Overall. They have been average to above average in pass pro (with Daniels anyhow) but completely lost in run blocking. 

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's only one play. Overall. They have been average to above average in pass pro (with Daniels anyhow) but completely lost in run blocking. 

Absolutely true. It was one play and usually it is 1 or 2 guys making poor blocks while the others hold their assignments.

But that was a funny/sad one play. Lol

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

That's disgusting.  You should be ashamed.  (And you should also start using commentator voice to say **** like "Oh, and loose stools Massie lets the defender leak inside!")

"Oh no! Loose Stools let the End squirt right by!"

We will have to adjust terms for him too.

Pancake blocks are now mud pies

Initial punch is a shart attacks

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

200.gif

You no like?

3faf7f11812993ee5aeaaccca4be3c45.gift

Back to the topic though, I'm assuming Nagy does not get stripped of playcalling duties. I think he will hold on to that until he either gets through his contract. I'm not expecting much improvement next year and we will again be forced to rely on the defense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

It’s all over Twitter so i figured I’d post this quote here.  Not a good look for the QB/HC relationship.  I doubt Foles ever talks to Griese anymore, but it’s out there now.

Ya not a good look at all for everyone.

I mean if Nagy doesn't realize he's part of the problem by now then this team has an even bigger problem at hand.

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

It’s all over Twitter so i figured I’d post this quote here.  Not a good look for the QB/HC relationship.  I doubt Foles ever talks to Griese anymore, but it’s out there now.

I ,mean we have been on Nagy about getting the plays in quicker since his rookie year as HC. We mostly expected him to get it in faster as he got more experience but clearly hasn't. Tice had the same issue IIRC, right?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I ,mean we have been on Nagy about getting the plays in quicker since his rookie year as HC. We mostly expected him to get it in faster as he got more experience but clearly hasn't. Tice had the same issue IIRC, right?

Yeah it’s just interesting to hear a player, starting QB, no less say that to the media.  Although it was a “misunderstanding” lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Foles must still be mad about being Tru's back up to start the season I guess  lol

Lol maybe.  Can you imagine the text thread between Foles and Griese right now?   It’s like if you said something slightly disparaging about your boss to a coworker and then that coworker referenced that comment in a company-wide email a few days later.  Granted, it’s not like Foles said that Nagy is the worst POS he’s ever seen on a football field who will never lead a team to a championship; this is pretty minor in the grand scheme when it comes to players speaking out against their coaches.  But they may have to have a little come to Jesus meeting at Halas Hall tomorrow.

• Like 1