Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Joyner and Robinson is all we have in the nickel, and they both suck. Not PG’s fault. And of course he’s gonna say he has the talent, that’s what he’s suppose to say. You rely on words so often. 

I wouldn't say that quite yet, I mean Robertson is a 5th round rookie so we haven't really seen enough and he has all the intangibles and skill to be a very good player in time. He got fooled by a good play when he had to go in but I dont think we can say he sucks so soon into his career!

Just now, dante9876 said:

Man paul guenther be having his guys in all kinds of mismatches. I wouldn't want to play for him. 

LaMarcus Joyner in soft man coverage against Stefon Diggs, Erik Harris on an island against Diggs down field, Jeff Heath on an island against Chris Godwin, and Nevin Lawson on an island in the red zone against Gronk. Paulie G is da GOAT. 

Just now, Darbsk said:

I wouldn't say that quite yet, I mean Robertson is a 5th round rookie so we haven't really seen enough and he has all the intangibles and skill to be a very good player in time. He got fooled by a good play when he had to go in but I dont think we can say he sucks so soon into his career!

I have hopes for Robinson. I’m saying he was a 1-2 year project and sucks right now. Not that he sucks for good. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

@BayRaider tell me you haven't been defending guenther. 

It’s totally overblown. NY makes it sound like I’m trying to make PG a Top 10 DC lol. He’s certainly had his issues no doubt. And I’m not saying he’s been a good coordinator this year. I haven’t once uttered those words. I said the main issue is we have one of the worst defensive rosters on paper in the league (and people are blind if they don’t think so), and PG’s adjustments in the 2nd Half won us both the Saints and Chiefs game. 

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

It's not that he's saying he sucks, he's trying to justify Paulie G's play call. We just saw Joyner get burnt in soft man coverage on the previous play. So Guenther thought it'd be smart to run the exact same coverage with a 4th round rookie who hadn't really played at all this season.