Jets trade DT Steve McLendon to Buccaneers

RaidersAreOne

44 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

2nd round pick and Quincy Williams for Quinnen Williams.

Not happening. When you are a bad team that is rebuilding, why would you trade a 22 yr old 3rd overall for peanuts? Quinnen is showing potential this season too. 

Edited by NYJets4716

22 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There's still a hangup as to whether it will be just one first rounder or multiple first rounder to pry Gase free.

You mean the Jets would have to give multiple first rounders for another team to take him? That doesn't sound enough...

23 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Cause you’re terrible with him and you will be terrible without him. 

That is counter productive though, shipping off young ascending players on a rebuilding squad would be dumb. Q is only 22 and is cheap.  NFL rebuilds can happen quickly, but its a matter of the Jets hiring the right coach that isn't a complete moron like Adam Gase. They revamped their entire front office and scouting department, can they now hire a competent HC? 

I wouldn't trade off John Franklin Myers either, young ascending player. 

The guys who could be traded are like Marcus Maye who is a good safety and can possibly help a contender if they need a safety.  Avery Williamson is a steady Lber.  No one is gonna take Henry Anderson, hes garbage. 

I would say Crowder, but I think it would be stupid to get rid of him considering how bad our WRs are and hes actually pretty good and relatively young still. 

If we end up going 0-16 and get the 1st overall pick, Adam Gase highlights as a Jet would be getting a terrible GM fired who set back this team so far with awful FA signings and draft selections. And getting this team a #1 overall pick to potentially land Trevor Lawrence. 

Edited by NYJets4716

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

There's still a hangup as to whether it will be just one first rounder or multiple first rounder to pry Gase free.

Ah the Jon Gruden type of deal. I get it. Their accomplishments are fairly similar. Gase can always give them some of the drugs he was on when announced as their head coach assuming he didn't inhale them all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ah the Jon Gruden type of deal. I get it. Their accomplishments are fairly similar. Gase can always give them some of the drugs he was on when announced as their head coach assuming he didn't inhale them all.

rick-james-second-life-320x180.jpg

Edited by NudeTayne
tacos is a hell of a drug
  • Like 1