Make A Movie Game: The Game

MacReady

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Outpost31 when does the game officially start?

Not sure.  Open to when works for everyone who signed up/wants to sign up. 

I was thinking about making each cycle last exactly one week regardless of whether or not everyone submits early just so everyone knows what time they'll have to be here, what time they'll have to submit, etc. 

So I was thinking maybe we would start Monday, but if we start Monday it would be Monday when Reward Challenges will be posted, Tuesday at about 1 PM when they're due, 1 PM Tuesday - 1 PM Friday for the writing/plotting and synopses deadlines, then Saturday, Sunday and into Monday at 1 PM where votes and judging takes place.

So once we get a few more teams/players solidified, we'll kinda determine what works best for the majority. 

In order to make sure I have all the challenges and movies set up, all the rules finalized, all the teams determined and everything ready to go, I was thinking about maybe waiting until next Monday, but I will just play it by ear once we get a couple more sign-ups.

Speaking of signups, @jasonwbantle, I couldn't think of your username last night.  As I recall you're a big Bad Descriptions and movie fan.