Week 7 vs Chiefs

lomaxgrUK

It seems like you really need to trade up to #1 overall some how to get Trevor, if not you need to get Field.  But I would put all my chips in for Trevor.  This team needs a star to attract the other stars in FA.  It has to happen that way.  i am not sure about the coaching.  I think you need to go with better HC experience.  It seems like these little misses like time management, 12 men on the field, poor situational football, are all related to the HC.  Or, maybe Vic needs to coach from the booth and let Shurmur or someone like make those calls when they occur.  I love VIc, but he ain't a HC...it's be cool if he stuck around to be the DC??  That never happens but it would be cool.  

For Lock this may end up being great.  Aside from injuries, he hasn’t really faced any adversity or criticism as a starter.  He’s incredibly arrogant for a player who has accomplished nothing in the NFL.  His gunslinging/only big play type mindset took a huge hit today.  There were obviously issues throughout the team, but the lack of competitiveness in this game 100% falls on the inability of Drew Lock to play QB at an NFL level today.

Let’s see how he responds. 

• Like 1