Week 8: VIKINGS (1-5) at Packers (5-1)

swede700

3 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

We actually are lol I just realized that. But in all honesty, when the playoffs come, a healthy Vikings team I just don’t see us making any noise with Kirk. As constructed, the pocket will continue to collapse a lot. We need someone that can be nimble in the pocket and make plays.

Oh I'm 100% for grabbing another QB

4 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Funny how a few on this forum didn’t even want dalvin on the team anymore but praise his production lol. Anyway, I guess if we are going to win another game, id rather it be the packers. 

Now that he's on the team, we shouldn't praise him? I'm confused....

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

That is a pleasant surprise! Didn't get to see it here out west, but nice!

I have Direct TV. They give me NFL Sunday ticket for free. I wouldn't recommend signing up for tv service but if your looking call direct tv and get the Sunday ticket for free. I'm on my second free year without even asking for it.

Just now, TENINCH said:

I have Direct TV. They give me NFL Sunday ticket for free. I wouldn't recommend signing up for tv service but if your looking call direct tv and get the Sunday ticket for free. I'm on my second free year without even asking for it.

ya, I'm out of work. No new expenses these days......

• Like 1