Official New Orleans Pelicans Thread

RavensTillIDie

Coming out of an AD trade "rebuild" with a team like this next year...

Zion Lonzo Ingram Jrue Hart Okafor Hayes NAW

Plus we just drafted some dude I've never heard of from Brazil. Plus a ton of Lakers picks in the future. We're gonna be DISGUSTING in the near future. DGriff the god. 

Lonzo / Frank

Jrue / Moore / Hart/ NAW

Ingram / Moore?

Zion 

Starter / Hayes / Okafor

Wonder if the Hayes pick means Diallo is gone. Gotta think we will still sign a stop gap starter at the 5. 

Edited by amac

5 minutes ago, amac said:

Lonzo / Frank

Jrue / Moore / Hart/ NAW

Ingram / Moore?

Zion 

Starter / Hayes / Okafor

Wonder if the Hayes pick means Diallo is gone. Gotta think we will still sign a stop gap starter at the 5. 

Damn, I really don't know what to do with our front court depth. Also not sure what we intend to do with our remaining cap space, but I really hope we keep both Diallo and Wood. Ideally...

(trade Moore)

Lonzo/Frank
Jrue/Hart
Ingram/NAW
Zion/Diallo
Hayes/Wood/Okafor

4 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Damn, I really don't know what to do with our front court depth. Also not sure what we intend to do with our remaining cap space, but I really hope we keep both Diallo and Wood. Ideally...

(trade Moore)

Lonzo/Frank
Jrue/Hart
Ingram/NAW
Zion/Diallo
Hayes/Wood/Okafor

I doubt they start Hayes. They'll probably sign a veteran C to pair with Zion for now (Dedmon, Lopez, etc.). I'm also not sure I like the idea of trading Moore, but they'll probably have to at some point. I think he can provide some much needed solid veteran leadership. We can't have Jrue being the only vet on the team.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Used to live in Mandeville, but not anymore.

I'm a big shoe guy, Politics in New Orleans is having a sick release on some Cafe Du Monde Saucony shoes. Was hoping someone on the site could cop me some and I'd pay them a nice finders fee lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I'm a big shoe guy, Politics in New Orleans is having a sick release on some Cafe Du Monde Saucony shoes. Was hoping someone on the site could cop me some and I'd pay them a nice finders fee lol

I can get you “real” Mexican food from Tijuana lol, but I can’t help you there.

Think we sign a couple of forwards that can shoot it and a starting center, maybe a backup PG. In which case it’s harder to see room for Diallo and Wood with Okafor already picked up. I think Diallo still has starter potential though 

Edited by amac

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Any of you boys actually live in New Orleans?

Used to live right outside of it, but just moved to Arizona in March. Sorry homeslice lol.

@amac Agreed. Think we go after a "big" name center to fill in as at least a stopgap til Hayes is ready if not a permanent solution if he never reaches that level. I think Brook Lopez will be a big target for us. Don't quite expect us to go for the Al Horford's of the world.

5 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Used to live right outside of it, but just moved to Arizona in March. Sorry homeslice lol.

@amac Agreed. Think we go after a "big" name center to fill in as at least a stopgap til Hayes is ready if not a permanent solution if he never reaches that level. I think Brook Lopez will be a big target for us. Don't quite expect us to go for the Al Horford's of the world.

Find me a connection broseph! Need to cop those. Secondary market they’ll probably be 4-500, can’t be spending that

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Dedmon or Brook is where it’s at. I hope we don’t give any short sighted long term deals out with our cap space