MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

Just now, BayRaider said:

How is that P.I., Winfield got there about the same time and it hit his arm. 

It’s close, and I can see the argument, but I definitely disagree. 

Go rewatch play. He is on lewis before balls hit him. Dont matter how close it was. He touched him before ball hit him. 

NFL players bump into each other and hand fight and all that crap all the time.

Dude went to a dead stop and the DB barely grazes him as he also stops without a push and without a grab and the ball hits the defender who is turning to look for the ball.

Just get over yourself with the outrage.

• Like 1

I just want the league to tell me if a defender hitting a receiver because a ball is late/underthrown is pass interference or not. Because you see defenders punished for it multiple times every week, but apparently it’s fine there.

Which I’m fine with, it’s what I would prefer, QBs shouldn’t be rewarded for bad throws. But it’s also not how it’s ever called.

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

not really, beside gronk and moss, pats skill players have all been system based players. maybe hernandez, too. 

but  you're also missing my point, i was simply talking about brady's numbers. i'm sure manning would have had a better career with belichick. 

I'd say both Wes Welker and Edelman are almost PERFECT for the wheelhouse of what makes Brady so dangerous. Other QBs probably wouldn't have as much success, but I think they were perfect as a foundation of how Brady likes to move the ball. I'd also say that guys like Faulk and James White help immensely. I'd ALSO say that "besides Gronk and Moss" is no small thing. Those are two of the most disruptive offensive forces at skill positions in the history of the game. Matchup nightmare every week.

To just layer some metaphors here, I'm not saying his cup runneth'ed over during his entire career, but the cupboard wasn't exactly bare either. On balance, he had the guys he needed outside of like, '06 and the last couple years.

That being said, I see your point about numbers. But as I keep harping on on here, I'd say that biggest factor to that would be his home stadium and the division he plays in.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

NFL players bump into each other and hand fight and all that crap all the time.

Dude went to a dead stop and the DB barely grazes him as he also stops without a push and without a grab and the ball hits the defender who is turning to look for the ball.

Just get over yourself with the outrage.

Don’t agree with you often but you’re 100% on point here. 

• Like 1