The Return of the Face of the Vikings (Teddy Chronicles)

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

If Vikings can get a bye, your looking at possibly only one 1 game on the road and the rest at home throughout the playoffs. We are a monster team at home even with Case starting.

I think it's more than fair to have doubts the bolded would happen if you stick with Keenum for the final 8 games.

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

I think it's more than fair to have doubts the bolded would happen if you stick with Keenum for the final 8 games.

Doubt are fair to have but we could equally have doubts if we roll with Teddy also. Prudent decision is to roll with Case for the time being (until if he starts to serverly struggle).

8 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

What is it that Keenum brings to the table that Bridgewater doesn't?

The biggest thing right now, is that Teddy hasn't played lights out better then Case in his career, coupled with Case getting the job done right now. 

I don't really have a comparison of attributes, though I still think both have below average arm strength, while Teddy mobility is unknown and deep ball I think it's fair to give to Case.

It's also "easier" to go to Teddy if Case struggles while it's not as easy to go back to Case if they rolled with Teddy now, if possibly Teddy struggling out of the gate.

(The question then would be how long do we stick with a struggling Teddy, if games are lost, in part due to his play ... Whereas we prolly do captain Hook on Case if he struggle.)

So margin of error is lower if you will with Teddy immediately under center

Archived