League fines Raiders $500K, Gruden $150K and strips 6th round pick due to covid violations

RaidersAreOne

This is the 2nd time now.  Seriously, how hard is it for him to wear a mask? These masks actually BENEFIT coaches so that don't have to cover their mouths from the media while calling plays unless they're only wearing shields like Reid.

I just don't get it. You're costing yourself money AND the team by not doing something so simple. 

There are honest mistakes and then there are intentional mistakes. And this is all on Gruden.

I'll admit that last week I was walking my dog and decided to go to the store but didn't think about the mask until I got there.  I apologized to the cashier and explained to them that I usually keep my masks in the car. She said, we'll try to get you out ASAP. And that was that. The next time I know to bring a mask with me just in case I happen to go the store while walking my dog again. 

For Gruden to do this twice now only shows that he isn't really taking this seriously.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

For Gruden to do this twice now only shows that he isn't really taking this seriously.  

I do not think Gruden got fined for the mask violation again.  This was a fine for the team and coach for what Brown did.  I do not like the pick but if it happens to other teams down the line then we are at least being fair.  I would have liked to see the NFL and the team fine Brown for his behavior.  I do not get how the person making the stupid decisions is not directly punished.

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not think Gruden got fined for the mask violation again.  This was a fine for the team and coach for what Brown did.  I do not like the pick but if it happens to other teams down the line then we are at least being fair.  I would have liked to see the NFL and the team fine Brown for his behavior.  I do not get how the person making the stupid decisions is not directly punished.

What did Trent Brown do?

11 hours ago, iknowcool said:

All the talk about the Titans, and it turns out they weren’t even the most harshly penalized lol

It's unfortunately more fire for the "NFL hates us and is out to get us" crew that exists w/in our fanbase. They're really, really annoying and keep taking all my tin foil I need for dinner.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's unfortunately more fire for the "NFL hates us and is out to get us" crew that exists w/in our fanbase. They're really, really annoying and keep taking all my tin foil I need for dinner.

They did do their best to shift as much blame as possible away from the NFL and onto the Titans.