BDL 2020 Week 9 - Hungary Hippos @ Lancaster Werewolves

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2020 at 05:00 AM

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the gameplan for Hungary. Demar Dotson is mediocre. It sounds like you banked on Lancaster starting Kerrigan and just by looking at his roster in the workbooks i knew that wouldn't be the case. 

Beyond saying you're going to run zone I was left wondering how you were going to address the WRs in coverage. I'm still wondering.

As far as your approach to Kamara, while I do think you might be able to slow down his running Wilson will ultimately just screen pass you to death with Kamara and Kamara makes people miss in the open field quite often.

I just don't think Hungary brought their A game this week.

Lancaster, 27-17

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the gameplan for Hungary. Demar Dotson is mediocre. It sounds like you banked on Lancaster starting Kerrigan and just by looking at his roster in the workbooks i knew that wouldn't be the case. 

Beyond saying you're going to run zone I was left wondering how you were going to address the WRs in coverage. I'm still wondering.

As far as your approach to Kamara, while I do think you might be able to slow down his running Wilson will ultimately just screen pass you to death with Kamara and Kamara makes people miss in the open field quite often.

I just don't think Hungary brought their A game this week.

Lancaster, 27-17

I'll bring my F game next week. 

If I say I'm running zone and I have specific assignments for CBs for the boundaries and the slot, that means they don't have man-to-man assignments. They are playing side of the field. 

I think the game plans are solid, reading over them last night and again some today, but the difference to me comes down to the trenches, which I think Lancaster will control on both ends of the ball, and giving Russ time with those weapons will be hell.

I think Metcalf is effectively matchup proof but having Eddie Jackson on top of Jalen Ramsey might be enough. Alexander should win his matchup so even for the talented skill position and Lancaster featuring just 3 pass rushers, I think Russell cooks and Kamara picks up with what he’s done all year. I’ll take the home team in a fairly one side game.

Ramsey was out wk 8 I'm pretty sure so he wouldn't play here. With that said I can't go past Lancaster. Still a super talented offense even without Kittle and I just think there's a few too many guys on Hungary who would be outclassed on the BDL field.