SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

It IS Tom Brady

And at this point, as long as the Bucs lose, I'm all for him somehow turning this into a game

but down 28 points to Brees and Sean Payton?  Lord if Brady led that comeback, he is MVP.  No reason to even discuss it any further.  That is how surprised I would be if he pulled it off.  

I wouldn't be very surprised, stupid things happen in sports every week, I ain't expecting it but we've all seen wilder things

Just now, CKSteeler said:

Theoretically, any lead built in 30 minutes can be undone in that time. Realistically, the Bucs aren't going to make up that gap no matter how well they play.

You need at least one big play/TD level effort from the D/ST if you seriously want a chance to come back.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Chop the lead to 28-7 before half.

Chip it to 28-14 after the 3rd quarter.

Cut it to 28-21 midway through the 4th....

Tampa has shown nothing on defense to suggest they can get the stops needed for that. Usually when you see comebacks, it's when leads are built on flukey things. A string of turnovers or big plays. The Saints have just taken the Bucs apart in all facets.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Chop the lead to 28-7 before half.

Chip it to 28-14 after the 3rd quarter.

Cut it to 28-21 midway through the 4th....

The problem isn't the Bucs scoring enough points to match, it's them stopping one of the greatest QB/HC duos for 3 quarters

LOL BRADY