1:00 - 2:00: @Sllim Pickens
2:00 - 4:00: @detroitlions72003 X2
4:00 - 5:00: @nagahide13
5:00 - 6:00: @Lions017
6:00 - 8:00: @LION KING 
8:00 - 9:00: @TimeForChange
9:00 - 11:00: @diehardlionfan
11:00 - 12:00: @LION KING

*Wait until after I make my pick tonight to proceed.

4 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

X and u said Bichette was the only prospect u were drafting this year. You lyaaaaa :P

Well, I don’t expect Bichette to contribute this year, but Tucker is looking pretty legit and should force his way up early. I wasn’t going to take him, but he keeps hitting so I decided to pull the trigger. We’ll see what happens. I like his bat in that Astros lineup.

45 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

With people making up picks. People making double picks and today’s slots covering two rounds it’s difficult to follow.

How about pick numbers, please.

I’ve asked. Some people can’t even post a player’s first name. 

I’m pretty much just looking to see when my time slot is and making my pick then at this point. Unless I get a PM it’s the only way I can tell when I’m up. 

I agree with @diehardlionfan and @Lions017.

I’ve been really sick, so I’ve been guilty of it as well, but let’s all try to do a better job of posting our pick numbers. There are times when I’m filling in the front page of the draft thread and the only reason I know where I’m at is because @Lions017 has been diligently posting his picks as he goes. Even more importantly please post the full name of the player you’re taking. It’s difficult for me to keep things updated when I have to go back and fourth making sure I spell everything correctly so we can properly search the draft thread (CTRL+F) to see if guys are gone. I also want to ensure that I lost the right guy for your pick. I always try to check picks, but the more details you give the easier it is on everyone, including myself. 

I would grearly appreciate it. 

Interesting note: there have only been 3 trades this draft. Easily our lowest total in the history of the league.

I’m sure a lot of that has to do with some of our more active owners in regard to making trades are picking near the back end after going all in last season. Still, I’ve been surprised. 

The draft thread is all up to date. 

We’re sitting at the top of the 10th round.

8:00 - 9:00: @TimeForChange
9:00 - 10:00: @diehardlionfan
10:00 - 11:00: @LION KING

Then next up (no slots yet - pick when ready after LK):
@ManeLine
@The Gnat
@ManeLine
@I_GET_SAX
@Dingo18287
@diehardlionfan
@detfan782004
@Sllim Pickens