Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

On 11/14/2020 at 5:17 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hi fellow herbivores!

Here are a few things I would like to unpack: Josh, is he really an herbivorous dinosaur, and if so, are they scum?  Normally, I wouldn't worry so much about it, but that does seem like a slip Josh might make if he doesn't realize that it's not dino v. dino.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:43 PM, squire12 said:

Blue

First to vote for Blue, after just one rawr post.  It's squire, so take any suspicion I have with a grain of salt, but his scummates would know he was bulletproof.  Just worth noting.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am sick and effing tired of these mother effing dinos on this mother effing island. 

I'll come back to this later, but it's one of a pair that makes me suspicious of Matts.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

ROAR!

TKN joins in with Blue on this roar thing.  IIRC, he hasn't posted non-roars (spelled differently) the whole thread.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, squire12 said:

posting restriction for blue?

Nacho went from all caps with an exclamation point to a question mark.  wonder if that has any significance?

Part two of squire.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:23 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Rawr?

Daniel

This actually caught my attention as I was going through.  TKN roars with Blue, and votes with MWil.  May be a coincidence, but with little else to go on, he's on the short list of people who should be looked into today IMO.

On 11/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, Matts4313 said:

Default move if I dont put one in: 

1. Hit swag, if he is dead

2. Hit malf, if he is dead

3. Hit dome

On 11/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, Matts4313 said:

Whoops, that was supposed to be a PM. 

Part two for Matts.  When you combine this with the earlier post I highlighted, it looks kinda like Matts is fishing for Vigs and characters.  He posted as SLJ right after MWil commented that he wanted to be SLJ's character, then this, which Rags seemed to counterclaim, but may have not been really CCing, or whatever happened with Rags and the mafia kill.

Coincidentally, this means that Matts "found" the role he was looking for, and if Rags was really the PGO and lured a kill, then Matts looks very much like he's working with Blue and MWil to me.

So for now, I'll vote Matts, but I would like to hear what others have to say/hear everyone tell me I'm nuts.

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Here are a few things I would like to unpack: Josh, is he really an herbivorous dinosaur, and if so, are they scum?  Normally, I wouldn't worry so much about it, but that does seem like a slip Josh might make if he doesn't realize that it's not dino v. dino.

First to vote for Blue, after just one rawr post.  It's squire, so take any suspicion I have with a grain of salt, but his scummates would know he was bulletproof.  Just worth noting.

I'll come back to this later, but it's one of a pair that makes me suspicious of Matts.

TKN joins in with Blue on this roar thing.  IIRC, he hasn't posted non-roars (spelled differently) the whole thread.

Part two of squire.

This actually caught my attention as I was going through.  TKN roars with Blue, and votes with MWil.  May be a coincidence, but with little else to go on, he's on the short list of people who should be looked into today IMO.

Part two for Matts.  When you combine this with the earlier post I highlighted, it looks kinda like Matts is fishing for Vigs and characters.  He posted as SLJ right after MWil commented that he wanted to be SLJ's character, then this, which Rags seemed to counterclaim, but may have not been really CCing, or whatever happened with Rags and the mafia kill.

Coincidentally, this means that Matts "found" the role he was looking for, and if Rags was really the PGO and lured a kill, then Matts looks very much like he's working with Blue and MWil to me.

So for now, I'll vote Matts, but I would like to hear what others have to say/hear everyone tell me I'm nuts.

Why do you think Matts posting a SLJ quote is role fishing and why is what Rags posted not also role fishing?

And you are nuts lol. Was there a time bulletproof meant deathproof?