Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

That is to say, completely and unequivocally Town.

He may be the most Town person to ever be Town.  In fact, you know the villagers?  How about the mayor?  Everyone knows the mayor.  Very popular, very informed on Town business. They’re the experts, right?  Everyone knows about the experts, right?  Malfatron and I are so Town that the experts call us when they need an expert.  Now, I don’t know, you tell me, are we a Town?

• Like 1

I used to play college sports, and today, I had trouble opening one of the big chip clips.  And this a week after I had to get glasses.

On the bright side, I have like 3 or 400 dollars worth of natural stone now, so my garden will be amazing next year.  And for free.

Also, a dollar says no one has an actual roar-only posting restriction,

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I used to play college sports, and today, I had trouble opening one of the big chip clips.  And this a week after I had to get glasses.

On the bright side, I have like 3 or 400 dollars worth of natural stone now, so my garden will be amazing next year.  And for free.

Also, a dollar says no one has an actual roar-only posting restriction,

rawr

not silenced