Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

I couldn't remember how the "action" got going in these games on the forum.. after reading through, I still don't know.Ā šŸ¤£

I haven't decided if I believe that there are posters who are genuinely not allowed to post anything but "rawr" lol.Ā 

Also, obv not silenced given that I posted.. That's still a thing right?Ā 

24 minutes ago, braylon said:

I couldn't remember how the "action" got going in these games on the forum.. after reading through, I still don't know.Ā šŸ¤£

I haven't decided if I believe that there are posters who are genuinely not allowed to post anything but "rawr" lol.Ā 

rawr

not silencedĀ 

1 hour ago, braylon said:

Generally, votes will get placed on people for various dumb reasons (like Matts for being a stupid cowboys fan), a mislynch will happen, and then either someone comes out with some nightly info or the blame game starts to happen based on who did what for the mislynch. There isn't really a good way for these things to start, they just do.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

anything noteworthy going on?

Ā 

Lots of people with posting restrictions.

Rags and I have the same role.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Generally, votes will get placed on people for various dumb reasons (like Matts for being a stupid cowboys fan)

I happen to be an above average intelligence Cowboys fan.Ā 

:insert the bar is low joke here:

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

So anyone have any theories on the TKN/Blue "dino" silences? Being actual dinosaur characters is plausible but seems counter productive to activity in a smaller (15 player game).Ā 

Highly unlikley they have silences in a smaller game like this. Id put it at a 0% chance, so its just them doing itĀ 

Highly unlikley given the amount of characters there are that they are dinos. Id put it at a 10% chanceĀ