Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

17 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Who would you guys start at RB? 
I feel like benching zeke. 

C0-B0589-E-21-BF-4355-A793-809300-C0903-

3-C05-A09-D-8579-48-E9-B5-F9-092-CEBBB62

Def Jacobs and Chubb. I'd consider Harris given HOU has the worst run D in the league, but who knows with NE RBs. Gibson had a really good game last time.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, DannyB said:

AB gets himself kicked out of the league for a year after a virtually unprecedented string of bizarre incidences and ridiculous behavior, is on probation, does this BS literally like a week before signing with the Bucs, and that garbage franchise says "oh yeah we knew about it, we really trust that he's turned himself around and will be a very good boy from now on".

Jesus H., this effing league. If there was any justice in the world every one of us would be able to peel ourselves away from this league and let it crumble to dust around these dirtbag owners.

All due respect, aren't you doing the same thing? Reacting to your emotional impression of this story or a select few players and the leniency given to them and wanting the circumstance to that to be to punish the entire league, which is about 96% of guys nothing like AB, at any level. 

22 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Who would you guys start at RB? 
I feel like benching zeke. 

C0-B0589-E-21-BF-4355-A793-809300-C0903-

3-C05-A09-D-8579-48-E9-B5-F9-092-CEBBB62

Cleveland is SUPER run heavy. The weather gets nasty here around this time of year.

Stefanski will get Nick his touches. Definitely start him.

Unless he gets hurt, just ride him to the finish line. Kareem and Nick are getting balanced touches. So Stefanski doesn’t favor one over the other.

Edited by candyman93

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

All due respect, aren't you doing the same thing? Reacting to your emotional impression of this story or a select few players and the leniency given to them and wanting the circumstance to that to be to punish the entire league, which is about 96% of guys nothing like AB, at any level. 

What same thing? I mean I'm not smashing a security camera over a minor inconvenience.

3 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Same in the sense of overreacting to what the outcome should be.

I'm sorry if this needs to be spelled out for you, but my comment was kind of metaphorical commentary on the moral bankruptcy of the people running this league. I didn't actually fly off the handle and start terrorizing real people in real life.

42 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'm sorry if this needs to be spelled out for you, but my comment was kind of metaphorical commentary on the moral bankruptcy of the people running this league. I didn't actually fly off the handle and start terrorizing real people in real life.

Not sure how saying justice would be letting the league crumble is metaphorical. Sounds more like an emotional overreaction; same as some of these entitled athletes when in real life conflicts.

Edited by Bearerofnews

7 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Not sure how saying justice would be letting the league crumble is metaphorical. Sounds more like an emotional overreactio; same as some of these entitled athletes when in real life conflicts.

jesus christ this is pointless if you're gonna be this deliberately obtuse

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...